Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Trump, you clever dog

I was sure in getting caught up in this thread that we would find out what happened to Monkey Death Car but MDC denies the username was permabanned. that stuff was before my time. <2002.

Regarding CNN's attempt with the interview of those women.

Looks like they pulled together some Trump supporters to discuss Trump, attempt to pin them into a corner to suggest they are racist, and when called out pretending to "just be asking a question".  I hope they learned that people are not going to fall for that BS.

47 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Your timeframe here overlapped with Paul in St. Louis?

That's a surprise. I've never believed you were Recliner Pilot despite seeing the accusation made repeatedly, but if not, I can't think of any proliffic poster you could be.

It didn't. No idea who he was. MDC started throwing his name around and he showed up and told MDC to go scratch 

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It didn't. No idea who he was. MDC started throwing his name around and he showed up and told MDC to go scratch 

The original scratch fight was between MDC and Mephisto.....then MDC and Drobeski.....seems like MDC makes friends no matter what.... :lol:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The original scratch fight was between MDC and Mephisto.....then MDC and Drobeski.....seems like MDC makes friends no matter what.... :lol:

Was MDC involved in the Steak Thread? 

8 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

No, not that I can recall at least......🤨

10 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

What was the steak thread? 

Just now, MDC said:

If its black its burnt....

1 minute ago, MDC said:

How do you like your steak cooked. If I remember right it got so heated that Meph threatened to kill someone or something along that line. He was the first person banned from the GC I believe. 

3 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

How do you like your steak cooked. If I remember right it got so heated that Meph threatened to kill someone or something along that line. He was the first person banned from the GC I believe. 

Hmmmm, you might be right about the bannation.....I will have to give that some serious thought.....

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Hmmmm, you might be right about the bannation.....I will have to give that some serious thought.....

My memory might be failing me, but I seem to remember that for a time he was the only one that had ever been banned or suspended. Someone tracked him down and got him to come back for a bit. What was his name? It was ..........in Manhattan I think. Tim maybe? 

11 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

My memory might be failing me, but I seem to remember that for a time he was the only one that had ever been banned or suspended. Someone tracked him down and got him to come back for a bit. What was his name? It was ..........in Manhattan I think. Tim maybe? 

Jerome in Manhattan. 😂 

• Haha 1

I have never understood people that eat a well done steak. If a server brings me a steak that is so black I have to question whether or not it is going to steal my car then that steak is getting sent back. 

42 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Wait. It's coming back. We called him JiM. Right? 

Yep. He reminded me a lot of Rockford.

19 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I have never understood people that eat a well done steak. If a server brings me a steak that is so black I have to question whether or not it is going to steal my car then that steak is getting sent back. 

Here we go.....  😔

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Jerome in Manhattan. 😂 

This is the first and last like I'll ever give you. 😀 If only they would have gotten him together with Doris from Rego Park

6 hours ago, RLLD said:

MDC served as the muse/catalyst for some of phillybear's finest masterpiece insults.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bostonlager said:

IT doesn't have to be black, it has to have the pink out.

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

IT doesn't have to be black, it has to have the pink out.

🤮

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

MDC served as the muse/catalyst for some of phillybear's finest masterpiece insults.

I miss Philly....after his high point (retard spewing vagina) he sort of faded away.....

Rinky

CNN)House Democrats are intensely preparing a pointed line of questioning for Robert Mueller, banking that his testimony will shift public perception about the President's alleged criminal activity outlined in the special counsel's report, according to Democratic committee aides.

As part of their strategy, Democrats plan to hone in on five areas of the Mueller report where they think the President clearly obstructed justice, including his efforts to fire the special counsel and to tamper with witnesses like his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, the aides said.
Democrats also plan to press Mueller on the contacts with Russia and WikiLeaks detailed in the report, in the hopes that Mueller's testimony can combat the President's constant of "no collusion."

I am a little surprised, and growing increasingly concerned, about the behavior of the Democrats at this stage.....  😟