Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

How much news do you read/watch/follow?

When I grew up my family felt the news was terrible. I was raised thinking the news was nothing but negative. That has carried over into adulthood and I watch almost none. I read ESPN, Raider and Laker stuff, and I scan Business Insider (decent site as it is just a headline and a couple paragraphs). Only reason I include BI is so I have sh!t to talk about on sales calls, just in case I run into one "of those types". You know, the dipsh!ts that just want to talk about news.

I know it is everywhere nowadays, I still don't care. Honestly it bores me to tears. I don't have a facebook or a twitter, haven't watched fox or cnn in so long I can't remember. Only time I see it now is at the gym and I ain't listening to it. Anyway, this place is probably the most news readin mofo's I know of so figured I'd ask.

I watch/read little to none main stream media. 

19 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I read the news daily, checking it every few hours unless I'm at the lake.

Do you get an alert when someone criticizes Donald online?

Daily..Multiple sources..  Much of it is just scanning headlines...But I'll click into it if I want more info.  But yeah, I read a lot of news

I read MSM newspapers for left wing news, read FFToday Geek Club for right wing news, and watch YouTube commentators I like.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Do you get an alert when someone criticizes Donald online?

Just when overweight, balding pervos do.

And you thought I was stalking you.

• Haha 1

Anything from the left, I give 0 credibility to.  I just watch SOME Fox News but most stuff I watch is from YouTubers I like.

None...

It hasn't been worth watching any news since at least 2009...

I watch a ton of MSNBC cause my mom is an extreme leftist

and I watch Shaprio, Crowder, Knowles, Mr. Reagan, No Bullsh1t, Joe Rogan, Klaven, Carolla, and a few other podcasts/youtubes

Crowder, Slightly Offensive, Fleccas Talks, That’s The Point, Breitbart, Little bit of Fox and the GC.

Ars Technica for cars and gaming

Jalopnik for cars

Popular Mechanics for general technology

Saltwater Sportsman magazine and Boating magazine for the obvious

www.livescience.com for general science articles

Bloomberg radio for economics

rotoworld and profootballfocus for sports, although i would not recommend either based on my recent FF records.

Isn't trumpurethra another alias of the twice banned Newbie/Observer?

He can't complete a sentence without going on a deranged rant about Trump. Heck, his username is a sad melt response to Trump winning the election, check his join date.

And now he pretends he doesn't follow the news?

😂

Countdown to him threatening to kill someone.

I always check yahoo fantasy baseball for news and updates on players.  Sometimes the front page of Yahoo Sports tries to slam in some politics.  The front page of Yahoo has Steve Kerr calling Trump a racist for his tweets and I guess he's demanding congress to fire him or something.  The yahoo front page also is reviewing sex toys you can buy on amazon prime day. never seen them do that before.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/many-best-selling-sex-toys-183219927.html

Here's the description yahoo gives:

We've already written that this might just be the best vibrator we've ever tried. What sets Sona Cruise apart? It's a sonic clitoral massager; instead of relying on vibrations the way a conventional sex toy does, it uses sonic waves and pulses to stimulate the entire clitoris (not just the external part). It features eight different and intensely pleasurable settings and is 100% waterproof, easy to clean, and soft to the touch. $179, Amazon. Get it now!