Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

How millennial are you?

If your on Twitter and dont follow Mike Leach, youre missing out.  Dude is hilarious. I scored a 3.  Quinoa,  cauliflower rice and almond butter

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

I’ve only tried La Croix and it’s disgusting 

Are they talking about that bubbly water in the skinny can?  No thanks.

5 or 6. Find it impossible to believe people haven't eaten quinoa or cauliflower rice even if they didn't know it.

Pumpkin spice latte is a gen x invention, some millennials were still in grade school when it started becoming popular.

My mother in law makes bone broth and she is 70.

Who comes up with these lists.

I think I've had 3, some of it due to my wife cooking.  I truly haven't heard of many of those. 

Quinoa - there are some tasty Kelloggs brand microwave bfast egg quiche things that include quinoa

Califlower rice - gross on it's own but when it's used as a base to soak up the sauce of the main dish then it's fine

Matcha - that's green tea, right?  I think the Costco box of green tea is matcha

Zero. 

I haven't heard of 95% of that stuff. 

Wifey buys the almond butter... It's ok but I'm not crazy about it.

20 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Zero, which is a great thing.

Yeah, it's good to never try new things or eat stuff that's healthy.... idiot

24 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Zero, which is a great thing.

Judging by your idiocy, I'm guessing you're a massive Trump supporter. Am I right?

9 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Says the guy that does not eat cheese.

4-5

Avocado toast I've had, it's good.

Poke bowls are good; I love sushi (speaking of which, what is a sushi burrito, I'm intrigued...)

Almond butter -- my wife went thru a phase, I'm not a big fan of it or peanut butter type things, but I'm sure I had some along the way.

Cauliflower rice -- a staple in our house with our emphasis on low-carb and with a diabetic daughter.  In fact we have Pei Wei gift cards and I want to try their new offering of it.  :thumbsup:

Quinoa is unknown; as somebody above said I've probably had it, just not by choice.

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

beernuts, you seem awfully worked up over lod's comment.  You okay?

It's those focking quinoa burgers............he's raging.

5 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Says the guy that does not eat cheese.

I have tried cheese and I still hate it. I like most things though

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

beernuts, you seem awfully worked up over lod's comment.  You okay?

It's just so easy to spot a Trumper on here. It's almost like every Trumper is the same exact person just posting under different aliases.

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

It's those focking quinoa burgers............he's raging.

That, or the fact that he's got Trump on his mind.  Probably a combination of the 2.

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

It's just so easy to spot a Trumper on here. It's almost like every Trumper is the same exact person just posting under different aliases.

Are you in the wrong thread?  This one is about millennials and the types of food they've tried.  I don't recall seeing anyone bringing politics or Trump into this before you did.

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You'll put cauliflower rice in your mouth but not cheese? 

Bet you love that 'Bone Broth'       :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Are you in the wrong thread?  This one is about millennials and the types of food they've tried.  I don't recall seeing anyone bringing politics or Trump into this before you did.

He’s a bot man, just hasn’t upgrade his software in a few months 

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Cauliflower rice is a fairly benign food that can be enhanced easily with seasoning. Cheese is much more potent. Not sure why it's hard for you to see the difference...........

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

It's crazy, I know, but in a topic about food, I can spot a Trump nut licking fan boy by a few words. Its crazy that they are spotted that easily.

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I'm going to steal that 'Bone Broth' line if my wife ever mentions trying that.  It will be so worth the smack she'll give me. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Cauliflower rice is a fairly benign food that can be enhanced easily with seasoning. Cheese is much more potent. Not sure why it's hard for you to see the difference...........

Cheese IS the enhancer. For instance, cauliflower rice is fairly sh!tty millennial phag food that can be enhanced easily with cheese.

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

It's crazy, I know, but in a topic about food, I can spot a Trump nut licking fan boy by a few words. Its crazy that they are spotted that easily.

Good job.  :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

It’s just as easy to turn the tables and identify a liberal by what they eat. For instance, did you enjoy your coconut curry chicken for lunch?

Quinoa is good, as long as it's smothered in (not almond) butter, or salt.

If "overnight oats" is the same as steel cuts oats, then I scored a 2.

25 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It’s just as easy to turn the tables and identify a liberal by what they eat. For instance, did you enjoy your coconut curry chicken for lunch?

Oh no someone is mixing coconut and curry! Quick, pretend like I hate it so that I look cool to the other Trumpers! :lol:

I need to get away from this board. There are a few sensible middle ground posters. A few sensible Republicans, and then one Trump nut hugging cuck who posts under 75% of the handles here.

50 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

4-5

Avocado toast I've had, it's good.

Poke bowls are good; I love sushi (speaking of which, what is a sushi burrito, I'm intrigued...)

Almond butter -- my wife went thru a phase, I'm not a big fan of it or peanut butter type things, but I'm sure I had some along the way.

Cauliflower rice -- a staple in our house with our emphasis on low-carb and with a diabetic daughter.  In fact we have Pei Wei gift cards and I want to try their new offering of it.  :thumbsup:

Quinoa is unknown; as somebody above said I've probably had it, just not by choice.

What exactly is avocado toast?  Is it simply a slice of avocado on toast, or something fancier? 

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Tolerance and acceptance at its finest.

51 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Authentic Thai curry contains coconut milk, although not as much in indian curry.

I love Indian, Vietnamese, and Thai food. This does not make someone a liberal, conservative, or millennial. I see all sorts of people at the Indian restaurants.