Sign in to follow this  
DonS

CBD products in grocery store

Paging our local money grubbing weed peddler Raiders... ;)

Was grabbing some beer at our local grocery store (Fred Meyer).  On the way out I passed the pharmacy and they had a standalone display advertising "CBD health options" or something similar.  Weed is legal in WA, but I was surprised to see it in a grocery store. 

If it is 100% CBD without any THC can they sell it outside of a specialized cannabis shop?   Didn't walk up to the display to see if it mentioned must be 21+ though. 

That’s hemp Cbd and it’s fake as crap. Since there are zero regulations on hemp federally and locally they can lie about the Cbd levels and content. Legally I believe it has to test under .28% thc and the Cbd level is irrelevant. But from what we have found the Highest % of Cbd we have ever pulled from hemp is like 5.2. Our Cannabis we pull between 17-19% and its pure. Hemp is grown outdoors exclusively and covered in pesticides a lot of the times or even worst the stuff they sell it extracted from hemp seed oil. While it’s good for you like evo oil, it’s very low in Cbd 

There is no such thing as 100% anything when it comes to extraction that is one of those trick statements

Think of it like alcohol you can say Bacardi 151 is 100% alcohol because it is. But wine is 100% alcohol too. There needs to be a proof method for Cbd and thc

example our thc numbers are 24% in flower and 88% in extraction. It’s 100% thc at 88 proof so to speak. Our Cbd is 19/81

hope that helps and I explained it ok

Thanks. :cheers:

Next time I'm in the store I'll walk up to the display and read exactly what the packaging is claiming. 

Theres one video store chain left in Michigan.  Family Video they are called.  The just started selling CBD in their stores.

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Theres one video store chain left in Michigan.  Family Video they are called.  The just started selling CBD in their stores.

We have Family Video in TX. I will check them out.