Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

The Jihad squad

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Because she’s a Muslim and Muslims suck

You need to get out more.

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

You need to get out more.

I’m out all the time lol just where I live isn’t infested with Muslims, thankfully. They’re dirty people, why do you like them?

13 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Even Kenyans?

Yep, even the brown stain. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

www.google.com

Use the term "anti-semitic", get informed, it will help you

I don’t think criticizing US policy toward Israel is racist.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Disagree, a citizen is a citizen.  It's why going through the whole and legal process is so important.

I just don't get how the hell she isn't more grateful for this better life, opportunity and prosperity she now has HERE in America.   Maybe I'm missing something.

Guess I haven't followed too much of what she's said because in general I tend to tune her and AOC out.  How has she disparaged America?  

I disagree that any American citizen has to make downward social comparisons to realize how good they have it here.  That logic applies to all of us, because generally speaking we have it pretty good here.  Yet all of us have issues we want to see addressed within the country.  It's mentioned within the Preamble of the Constitution....'in order to form a more perfect union....' as a goal that all Americans should strive for.  Just because she comes from somewhere else doesn't mean she can't voice her opinions on how we can become more prefect.  Disagree with her all you want....but saying her opinion should be discounted because of her past diminishes her views simply because who she is.  It's no better than Trump's statements. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t think criticizing US policy toward Israel is racist.

But you would be wrong on that.......using a trope is racism, according to the people throwing it around everywhere...

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

But you would be wrong on that.......using a trope is racism, according to the people throwing it around everywhere...

I already gave you my standard. I can’t speak to the film-flam logic of you and the leftist weirdos you imitate.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I already gave you my standard. I can’t speak to the film-flam logic of you and the leftist weirdos you imitate.

Unfortunately, we have to live in the real world where this is the logic being used. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Unfortunately, we have to live in the real world where this is the logic being used. 

You don’t “have” to live down to the example set by people you hate Ray.

• Like 1

Just now, MDC said:

You don’t “have” to live down to the example set by people you hate Ray.

Nor do I, but I will enjoy throwing their own tactics back at them, and pointing out the stupidity through those means.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Nor do I, but I will enjoy throwing their own tactics back at them, and pointing out the stupidity through those means.

It’s called “being a hypocrite.”

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s called “being a hypocrite.”

No its called turnabout is fair play.  OR  You can dish it out, but can you take it?   OR  Fair is Fair   or any one of many other things.

Don't start sh!t and there wont be sh!t, simple really...

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No its called turnabout is fair play.  OR  You can dish it out, but can you take it?   OR  Fair is Fair   or any one of many other things.

Don't start sh!t and there wont be sh!t, simple really...

I’m pretty sure criticizing people for engaging in a type of behavior while engaging in the same behavior yourself is the definition of hypocrisy. Even if you’re being a hypocrite ironically. ;)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m pretty sure criticizing people for engaging in a type of behavior while engaging in the same behavior yourself is the definition of hypocrisy. Even if you’re being a hypocrite ironically. ;)

This describes you perfectly. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

hair of the dog......again, dont do it if you dont want it done to you....its more fun to use their logic on them 

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

This describes you perfectly. :thumbsup:

Seems to describe your bedwetting about “trolling” too.

What is wrong with you? :(

Not sure if a troll can be a hypocrite.  There is no foundation for what he pretends to believe. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

hair of the dog......again, dont do it if you dont want it done to you....its more fun to use their logic on them 

The bad guys aren’t here Ray. It’s just you, acting like a fool.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

You should deleted this post and hide all evidence of your ugly intolerance.  Those aren't the "right kind"  of jobs, everyone should be getting CEO-level salaries.....    so  Trump helping people get jobs is just another sign of how horrible he is.../sarcasm

The funny thing is, there's a lot of truth to that.  One of their big talking points "a living wage".  It doesn't matter how much people make.  In the end, the costs of goods will go up.  If everyone who was on welfare all of a sudden made $40k per year from any random job, the new poverty line would end up being at $50k.  These morons are not actually solving any problems, just creating new and/or different ones.  The thing that's most frustrating is that you know they know this but are pushing this for their own political careers/futures and using the agenda of "morally appropriate" as the disguise.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

The bad guys aren’t here Ray. It’s just you, acting like a fool.

No, they are here, the are always lurking.  The jews are ashes in Germany because they didnt believe it could happen.  Being stupid wont get you a pass from them when they come for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

No, they are here, the are always lurking.  The jews are ashes in Germany because they didnt believe it could happen.  Being stupid wont get you a pass from them when they come for you.

Yow 😂 

And here I have been all along believing that a racist was someone who discriminated against another RACE of people, not their nationality or their religion. When did the definition of racist get changed? 

So the person who recently said " on 9/11 some people

did something" is being defended? Why? 

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the person who recently said " on 9/11 some people

did something" is being defended? Why? 

They hate our country 

54 minutes ago, nospk said:

And here I have been all along believing that a racist was someone who discriminated against another RACE of people, not their nationality or their religion. When did the definition of racist get changed? 

2008 and on

5 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Jihad Squad vs Trump

This pretty much sums up what happened.

And now the left is going insane defending these women and their hate, projecting their own racist tendencies on to Trump and his supporters.

Good luck with that strategy.

Exactly, the amount of hate they are spewing is sickening.

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

That was a setup to make it look like the democrats aren't a house divided.  Very transparent. Nice try Madame speaker 

The face of the democrat party.

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I will say this.  The Iady from Minnesota I believe fled here from a war torn area of the world, was allowed in the country legally, became a citizen, married her brother in an immigration scam to acquire a green card, and is now a congresswoman.   Only in America can this happen......yet all she does is disparage America and its values.

It is rather odd in my opinion. 

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I will say this.  The Iady from Minnesota I believe fled here from a war torn area of the world, was allowed in the country legally, became a citizen and is now a congresswoman.   Only in America can this happen......yet all she does is disparage America and its values.

It is rather odd in my opinion. 

It's not odd at all.  You put too much faith in a magical citizenship incantation, which did nothing to change her views about the people that already lived here.

The squad? Give me a focking break. :rolleyes:

I like congresscunts better. It's more appropriate. 

This says it all about Omar.

Rep. Ilhan Omar refused to answer whether she supports the Islamist terrorist group al-Qaeda, at a press conference Monday.

“I will not dignify it with an answer because I know that every single Islamophobe, every single person who is hateful, who is driven by an ideology of ‘othering’ as this president is, rejoices in us responding to that and us defending ourselves,” Omar said.

“I do not expect every time there is a white supremacist who attacks or there is a white man who kills in a school or in a movie theater, or in a mosque, or in a synagogue, I don’t expect my white community members to respond on whether they love that person or not. And so I think it is beyond time, it is beyond time to ask Muslims to condemn terrorists. We are no longer going to allow the dignification of such ridiculous — ridiculous statement she said.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/16/rep-ilhan-omar-refuses-denounce-al-qaeda-islamic-terrorism/