Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

No federal charges for New York policeman in 2014 'I can't breathe' death

5 years ago I said this would happen. It was pandering by the Obama white house at the time. Follow me on this.

In order for someone to be brought up on FEDERAL civil rights charges its not good enough for them to to have violated your rights. Let this sink in for a min.

In order for a federal civil rights violation to have occurred someone has to set out with the intent of violating the civil rights of someone else.

A cop doing his job and getting into a scuffle that ends in the death of someone(ANYONE) WILL not be charged at the federal level. Ever. That is not what a civil rights violation is.

• Thanks 1

Agree this isn’t appropriate for federal charges. Really none of these situations are and I wish they’d never opened that door with the Rodney King thing.

Gonna blame Trump even though it happened 5 years ago. Thanks Obama! And good. Like I argued here long ago, people don't know what a chokehold is. 

6 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Rumored to be one of the pressure points used by Loretta Lynch concerning the Weiner laptop.

Essentially told the NYPD 'Don't do anything foolish with that laptop and we won't crucify you on that guy's death'.

No way. The higher ups in the NYPD, especially O'Kneel (O'Neill) have no issue throwing cops under the bus. Hell, they'll drive the bus. Never have had a problem giving in to political pressure. Guilliani bucked the trend,  but NYPD brass do as told. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No way. The higher ups in the NYPD, especially O'Kneal (O'Neill) have no issue throwing cops under the bus. Hell, they'll drive the bus. Never have had a problem giving in to political pressure. Guilliani bucked the trend,  but NYPD brass do as told. 

I posted a link to Loretta Lynch threatening them. You must have quoted me prior to my edit.

https://conservativedailypost.com/loretta-lynch-threatened-to-reopen-eric-garner-case-if-nypd-leaked-info-about-weiners-laptop/

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

I posted a link to Loretta Lynch threatening them. You must have quoted me prior to my edit.

https://conservativedailypost.com/loretta-lynch-threatened-to-reopen-eric-garner-case-if-nypd-leaked-info-about-weiners-laptop/

She may have, but protecting that cop isn't the reason they didn't do anything. O'Neel tried screwing him at the department trial. Don't think this is over for the cop. It's just one hurdle. 

Officer Pantaleo has 150k in a gofundme.  I admittedly have not followed that closely. Was he railroaded? Was the choking the actual cause of death? This seems like an awful lot of money for someone who is a murderer. So what's the deal?

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Officer Pantaleo has 150k in a gofundme.  I admittedly have not followed that closely. Was he railroaded? Was the choking the actual cause of death? This seems like an awful lot of money for someone who is a murderer. So what's the deal?

I donated.  The facts of the case are easily available.  Garner died from being in poor health and deciding he didn't feel like going to jail for the crimes he was committing and had committed. He was a detriment to his community , family and country. He was the prominent factor in his own demise.