Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

Anyone else pluck their eyebrows?

Don't get me wrong, my eyebrows are still pretty bushy. I have stated in the past that I have a unibrow, but in addition if i did not pluck them I would look like the guy in the picture.

Sometimes i feel sorry for my kids. Thankfully body hair is manageable once you get older.  Both my kids have unibrows already, my 2 year old son has a mustache. I was hoping that an asian wife could offset my genes, but i guess not.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/35/29/3c/35293c04f496928fad78d8b79a279df4--eye-brows-worst-eyebrows.jpg

Mine aren't thick but they grow long hairs that I will pluck or more often use small clippers with a guard to trim them.  I hate it when I can see an eyelash or eyebrow hair in my field of vision.  

10 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Mine aren't thick but they grow long hairs that I will pluck or more often use small clippers with a guard to trim them.  I hate it when I can see an eyelash or eyebrow hair in my field of vision.  

this, I have a beard micro trimmer, that I go over my eyebrows once a week or so, also have to pluck a hair here or there in the middle

I personally (nor my kids) don’t have this issue, but gut reaction is......it’s just hair, manage it.  

only the sore ones

facial hair is high maintenance, hate it

• Like 1

Sometimes I do but they get dissolved when I'm going down on your mom. 

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this, I have a beard micro trimmer, that I go over my eyebrows once a week or so, also have to pluck a hair here or there in the middle

Me too. They grow Grey like a king fu master if I don't. 

My eyebrow hairs fall out at a ridiculous rate into my face during the day so they never get bushy. I'm wiping them out of my eyes and off my face constantly.

Mine gets bushy but there's no threat of a unibrow. I don't mind nor do anything but it sets my sister off (who does this sort of beautician thing for a living), and the last two times I've returned home, I let her trim them.

I don't have a uni-brow, but I don't want to look like Leonid Brezhnev either, so I will occasionally get the clippers and shorten up the mutants.  

I trim them up with a microtouch shaver regularly. I also manscape in many other areas - shave my chest, armpits, arms, and midsection, use nair on my butt, balls, and taint. 

• Like 1

I shave/trim mine with the same length as my beard and pits and bozack (numero uno)

I have a unibrow so yeah, I pluck the sh1t out of that in the center.

Otherwise my eyebrows are quite bushy so I trim them from time to time.

If my eyebrows were a pvssy it’d look neat and trim :wub:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

If my eyebrows were a pvssy 

Would match the rest of you

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Would match the rest of you

As in something you want to fock?

That’s ghey

I have a few that just grow out at odd angles or straight out.  Also, am getting greyer as I age and have a few gray/white ones that just stick out.  So yeah, I do a little bit of grooming up there every few weeks.