Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Wednesday non-political thread - Star Wars

Been some very cool fan videos over the years, but this might be my favorite, just because it basically says - 'hey George, instead of putting fake looking CGI Jabba the Hutt's into your earlier films, this is how you really should redo scenes'.

So for any fans, hope you enjoy.

I don’t really follow Star Wars anymore. They kinda flooded their own market with so many new movies and spinoffs and theme parks and all that sh1t. Don’t really care to keep up at this point.

Which is too bad, because some of the newer movies are good. I liked that one that was basically just a total ripoff of A New Hope. It was done well even if completely unoriginal.

And something about Daisy Ridley kinda tickles my pickle. Even though she also kind of looks like a young boy, which is very confusing :(

• Like 1

pretty cool mike.  thanks for sharing.  have to agree with worms too in that they have oversaturated things, kinda like how it was with baseball cards years ago

I have never watched any of the star wars movies. Am I missing out?

Still not seen any of the modern day Star War releases.......  and more than likely wont' ever. I'm perfectly fine growing up and remembering the 1st 3  from my childhood.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t really follow Star Wars anymore. They kinda flooded their own market with so many new movies and spinoffs and theme parks and all that sh1t. Don’t really care to keep up at this point.

Which is too bad, because some of the newer movies are good. I liked that one that was basically just a total ripoff of A New Hope. It was done well even if completely unoriginal.

And something about Daisy Ridley kinda tickles my pickle. Even though she also kind of looks like a young boy, which is very confusing :( 

Embrace the ghey side my young padawan. 

That was pretty cool, bu I don't need updated fight scenes.