Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Naughty Nancy

Rink

Georgia Republican Rep. Doug Collins said Wednesday on "Fox & Friends" that Nancy Pelosi's speech on the House floor was "clearly over the line," defending his decision to demand her words be stricken from the public record.

The tensions erupted Tuesday after the House Speaker condemned the "president's racist tweets," introducing a resolution titled, "Condemning President Trump’s racist comments directed at Members of Congress."

Collins said the very title of the resolution violates the rules of the House, since it ascribes a "motive" to the president by calling him "racist."

"They passed a resolution that they cannot read on the floor of the House. That shows you bad this is. ... This is nothing but to get the president, to make a mockery of their own leadership abilities because they don't like this president," he said.

:overhead: Nancy let the evil cadre influence her, and she got her knuckles slapped over it.  She must be in a tough spot to allow them to force her to behave this way, I would not be shocked if she resigns within the next six months.

I read about what happened yesterday.   It was a clusterfock.  Pelosi broke not one but TWO rules of the House.  She was even asked to take back what she said the first time she broke a rule and she refused.  How long has she been in the house?  You'd think she'd know the rules.  Then, another Dem broke the same house rule she did!!  He did take his back once called on it.  And the people who were running the meeting abandoned their role.  What a focking joke.  And idiots like Worms would have these people running our country. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I read about what happened yesterday.   It was a clusterfock.  Pelosi broke not one but TWO rules of the House.  She was even asked to take back what she said the first time she broke a rule and she refused.  How long has she been in the house?  You'd think she'd know the rules.  Then, another Dem broke the same house rule she did!!  He did take his back once called on it.  And the people who were running the meeting abandoned their role.  What a focking joke.  And idiots like Worms would have these people running our country. 

Agree.  That she should have known better, but did it anyway I think speaks to her situation a bunch, she is in a no win position now....

His comments are awful and they need to be condemned. They'll be shoving us in ovens soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Agree.  That she should have known better, but did it anyway I think speaks to her situation a bunch, she is in a no win position now....

What's even worse is that the normal penalty for her infraction is to remove her comments from the official record and suspend her ability to speak on the floor for the rest of the day.  But the Dems voted not to penalize her at all.  Disgusting.

Just now, peenie said:

His comments are awful and they need to be condemned. They'll be shoving us in ovens soon.

Well, at least you won't need browning.

• Haha 5

Just now, peenie said:

Given the historical perspective, the left has demonstrated far more elements that align to Facist Germany than the right at this point.

Now, that being said, we need to keep an eye on Trump, but there is nothing he has said or done that rises to the level of evil we see from the left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Well, at least you won't need browning.

Low hanging fruit...

Still funny😂😂

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

Damn global warming.  :mad:

The Rainbow PUSH Coalition, Jackson’s “multi-racial, multi-issue, progressive, international membership organization fighting for social change” based in Washington D.C., held an annual Wall Street conference in 1998 and 1999. Trump gave a speech at the conference both years as an honored guest, and Jackson himself gave him a glowing introduction:

The Daily Caller reported that Jesse Jackson praised Trump as a model for “people on Wall Street to represent diversity,” and told Trump, “We need your building skills, your gusto.”

In 1999, Jackson went so far as to call Trump a friend. Trump was invited to this conference to speak about the “challenges and opportunities to embrace under-served communities,” which Jackson must have believed Trump has experience with to give a speech about it.  Jackson said..."“He is deceptive in that his social style is of such, one can miss his seriousness and commitment to success, which is beyond argument. When we opened this Wall Street project, he gave us space at 40 Wall Street, which was to make a statement about our having a presence there.Beyond that, in terms of reaching out and being inclusive, he’s done that too. He has this sense of the curious and a will to make things better. Aside from all of his style, and his pizazz, he’s a serious person who is an effective builder of people.”

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/boom-how-we-know-donald-trump-is-not-a-racist

25 minutes ago, peenie said:

Dumb

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MDC said:

Four Republican Congressmen signed it. :thumbsup:

A divided right has more cohesion than a united left.  :overhead:

13 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Doug should go back to where he came from

He should really show her and marry his sister.

Why doesnt Congress actually pass meaningful legislation that has to do with the public at hand instead of simply trying to go after the President and / or just try and be famous?

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Why doesnt Congress actually pass meaningful legislation that has to do with the public at hand instead of simply trying to go after the President and / or just try and be famous?

I think its a valid question......

44 minutes ago, peenie said:

What part of 'why don't you come back to where you came from and help them' is wrong?

44 minutes ago, peenie said:

Extreme much?  No one is going that far!

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

And what are the odds Congress won't do anything on this latest attempt for a bill

U.S. President Donald Trump presented a bill to his Cabinet on Tuesday aimed at boosting border security and overhauling the current immigration system to make it more merit-based, a senior administration official said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-plan/trump-unveils-immigration-and-border-security-bill-in-cabinet-meeting-idUSKCN1UB26G

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

And what are the odds Congress won't do anything on this latest attempt for a bill

U.S. President Donald Trump presented a bill to his Cabinet on Tuesday aimed at boosting border security and overhauling the current immigration system to make it more merit-based, a senior administration official said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-plan/trump-unveils-immigration-and-border-security-bill-in-cabinet-meeting-idUSKCN1UB26G

"merit based"? 

Good luck with that......

10 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

What part of 'why don't you come back to where you came from and help them' is wrong?

first off, that's not what he said

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-tells-dem-congresswomen-go-back-where-you-came-from/ar-AAEjqZN?li=BBnb7Kz

MSN.............not a right wing site

:wave:

And then come back and show us how. Amazing how the media likes to leave that part out. 

18 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-tells-dem-congresswomen-go-back-where-you-came-from/ar-AAEjqZN?li=BBnb7Kz

MSN.............not a right wing site

:wave:

bolded equals bolded?  and it was a joke knucklehead.  but then also, 3 of the people he is saying it to are natural born americans, so that part is glaringly wrong.  

22 minutes ago, RLLD said:

"merit based"? 

Sounds reasonable

"A merit-based system could upend the decades-old U.S. practice of giving priority to family-based immigration. About two-thirds of all people granted green cards for U.S. residency each year have family ties to people in the United States. "

I don't understand you guys. Why can't I say extreme things without you all really being offended? You all say mean things all day long.

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't understand you guys. Why can't I say extreme things without you all really being offended? You all say mean things all day long.

Who's offended?

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

That just means that you are being treated a one of the guys. Which is fair because none of these other bastages ever made me a sammich either. 

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

It's because what you said is foolish.  We're not gonna be shoving you into ovens.  Cooking is wimmens work.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

Do you really believe your ridiculous comment about ovens? Or was that just trolling?

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Do you really believe your ridiculous comment about ovens? Or was that just trolling?

Which part in particular? Killing people by ovens is not really reasonable in today's day and age. Do I believe there is a climate of racial hate a-brewing? That is debatable.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Which part in particular? Killing people by ovens is not really reasonable in today's day and age. Do I believe there is a climate of racial hate a-brewing? That is debatable.

Yes, do you really think Trump or anyone in this country will order people to be killed in ovens? Do you really believe that?

Just now, peenie said:

It's not even debatable. The racial hate was grown and pushed down everyone's throat to the extreme by obama and his posse for 8 years. 

Now we are having to deal with that mess of a hangover. Freaking worst president of all time.

• Like 1

This is one of Trumps best moments yet. Truly playing 4d chess and the Dems take the bait every time. 

28 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

bolded equals bolded?  and it was a joke knucklehead.  but then also, 3 of the people he is saying it to are natural born americans, so that part is glaringly wrong.  

Uh, yeah, he was talking about the cities they represent.

46 minutes ago, RLLD said:

"merit based"? 

I hope this goes to what I said to cbfalcon earlier this week about how we used to be able to absorb any able-bodied person who was willing to do blue-collar work, but times have changed and we need to give preference to STEM and medical immigrants.  :thumbsup: