Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Naughty Nancy

8 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Yes, do you really think Trump or anyone in this country will order people to be killed in ovens? Do you really believe that?

No, no, I was just trying to say in a robust way that Trumps tweets are out of line. I think he knows his tweets light a warm fire of joy in extremists hearts. I think there are a lot of people that think they are more American than recent immigrants. Which is simply not true. Therefore they feel empowered when the President insults them.

Just now, peenie said:

No, no, I was just trying to say in a robust way that Trumps tweets are out of line. I think he knows his tweets light a warm fire of joy in extremists hearts. I think there are a lot of people that think they are more American than recent immigrants. Which is simply not true. Therefore they feel empowered when the President insults them.

What is out of line is the hatred being spewed by the left and those 4 women.

43 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

bolded equals bolded?  and it was a joke knucklehead.  but then also, 3 of the people he is saying it to are natural born americans, so that part is glaringly wrong.  

Going back to where they came from means go back to where they came from i.e. what crap hole city, town, etc...........

Oof.............stay down.

19 minutes ago, peenie said:

Uh, how would recent immigrants know what being "American" means?  All they know is what they THINK it means from afar.  That's part of the problem with letting everyone all in at once.  They never get to learn what it's like to be American and merge that with the good aspects of where they came from.  That's how you get the "melting pot" America is known for.  The statement that recent immigrants can be more American than, well, Americans, is ridiculous on it's face.

I am 100% more American than anyone that chooses to wear linens on their head. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Going back to where they came from means go back to where they came from i.e. what crap hole city, town, etc...........

Oof.............stay down.

wow that is weak

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Why doesnt Congress actually pass meaningful legislation that has to do with the public at hand instead of simply trying to go after the President and / or just try and be famous?

I have no idea...  All they want to do is impeach Trump...  Maybe if they spent time actually running on something and do their jobs, things might go smoother in Congress and someone maybe could actually defeat Trump instead of trying to impeach him...

Same thing happened when Obama was President and they wanted to impeach him...  Spend all the time on that instead of doing their jobs...

If you want the President out, put your best person out there and try to beat them...

Is this an old hidden Beatles song reference?

Sexy Sadie

Lovely Rita

Naughty Nancy

7 minutes ago, posty said:

I have no idea...  All they want to do is impeach Trump...  Maybe if they spent time actually running on something and do their jobs, things might go smoother in Congress and someone maybe could actually defeat Trump instead of trying to impeach him...

Same thing happened when Obama was President and they wanted to impeach him...  Spend all the time on that instead of doing their jobs...

If you want the President out, put your best person out there and try to beat them...

When you have nothing, apparently this is the option you take. They have no plans for jobs because jobs are not a problem. Their biggest plans seem to be get as many low IQ losers into the country as possible, dangle a carrot in front of them and tell them that if elected, these losers will prosper. You can only do that so many times before the low IQ losers simply don't bother to show up to vote. That's where we are right now. Thus they need these illegals in the country asap

52 minutes ago, Strike said:

Uh, how would recent immigrants know what being "American" means?

First of all, it DOESN'T mean taking down the American flag and replacing it with a fukking Mexican flag.

Secondly, you aren't a fukking American if you are in the country ILLEGALLY.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Uh, how would recent immigrants know what being "American" means?  All they know is what they THINK it means from afar.  That's part of the problem with letting everyone all in at once.  They never get to learn what it's like to be American and merge that with the good aspects of where they came from.  That's how you get the "melting pot" America is known for.  The statement that recent immigrants can be more American than, well, Americans, is ridiculous on it's face.

Actually, since they passed the citizenship test, they probably know a lot. More than most americans. I used to have my students take it every semester when I taught at the joke College. I had two pass it in three years. Natural born Citizens all. 

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Actually, since they passed the citizenship test, they probably know a lot. More than most americans. I used to have my students take it every semester when I taught at the joke College. I had two pass it in three years. Natural born Citizens all. 

The post I replied to said nothing about immigrants who had passed the citizenship test, although I could argue that passing a written test may mean you are informed on our history but that does not mean you know what it means to be an American.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

The post I replied to said nothing about immigrants who had passed the citizenship test, although I could argue that passing a written test may mean you are informed on our history but that does not mean you know what it means to be an American.

I thought we were talking legal immigrants. The others aren't Americans at all.

Your other statement presupposes there is one definition of what it means to be an American. One could argue that the whole point of freedom is that it means different things to different folks.

I don't have a problem at all with immigrants. The legal ones. But close the border and deport the others.

And I'm gonna cop to some bigotry here. No Muslims. Fock that. We are a good enough country to be selective, we don't need that problem. 

What prompted him to make the tweet? What are the women saying about him?

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

He said it because swing voters can’t stand the Jihad Squad and he wants people to immediately think of them when they think of the Democratic Party. The DNC has been doing everything they can to keep them down and Trump keeps propping them back up bringing more people to the GOP. It’s not hard to see if you take your TDS glasses off. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

He said it because swing voters can’t stand the Jihad Squad and he wants people to immediately think of them when they think of the Democratic Party. The DNC has been doing everything they can to keep them down and Trump keeps propping them back up bringing more people to the GOP. It’s not hard to see if you take your TDS glasses off. 

It's a very smart play, but that particular comment was not the way to do it. Even a hint of racism doesn't fly in today's climate. Highlight their dumbass policies. The green bill of rights for prime example. The Michigan Talibans comments on Israel for another. But for once take the high road. 

17 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It's a very smart play, but that particular comment was not the way to do it. Even a hint of racism doesn't fly in today's climate. Highlight their dumbass policies. The green bill of rights for prime example. The Michigan Talibans comments on Israel for another. But for once take the high road. 

I think people that actually love America liked his comments and it actually made his base even stronger. Believe it or not, most people don’t want to be infested with Muslims who hate everything that we love. I definitely dont. I really don’t have a problem with anyone no matter what race they are, I do think the black culture is very damaged and the people they look up to and aspire to be are typically sh!theads. But I can’t stand Muslims and they need to be kicked the hell out. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I thought we were talking legal immigrants. The others aren't Americans at all.

Your other statement presupposes there is one definition of what it means to be an American. One could argue that the whole point of freedom is that it means different things to different folks.

I don't have a problem at all with immigrants. The legal ones. But close the border and deport the others.

And I'm gonna cop to some bigotry here. No Muslims. Fock that. We are a good enough country to be selective, we don't need that problem. 

Since when are legal immigrants immediately granted citizenship?  I always thought there were requirements besides passing a written test.   Oh wait, I found it:

https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/educators/naturalization-information

So the EARLIEST you could become a citizen would be after 5 years.  And that's assuming they WANT to become a citizen.  I don't even know why we're on this tangent.  Being a recent immigrant in no way shape or form implies citizenship.  Not sure why you even brought it up.

I'm not even sure what you're saying in your later paragraphs.  It is my contention that while we are a melting pot of different races, religions, and views, there are some things that unite us as Americans.  And those things are not something you just read about, show up, and then know more about than someone who was raised here and taught those values from birth to adulthood.

40 minutes ago, peenie said:

They're pissed that he hasn't grabbed them by the poosey.

21 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Nothing against your comment but screw "a hint of racism doesn't fly in today's climate." This irresponsible name calling tactic by the left needs to be attacked and set right. Same with misogyny, bigotry, and homophobic and etc.  

30 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Telling them to take their ideas and put them into practice in their own districts to prove they work is not racist.

4 hours ago, peenie said:

His comments are awful and they need to be condemned. They'll be shoving us in ovens soon.

Newbie level stupid.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Telling them to take their ideas and put them into practice in their own districts to prove they work is not racist.

Damn, wouldn't that nice if a city representative actually needed results to be allowed to partake in the federal government?

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You don't seriously believe that's what he meant and neither does anyone else. 

11 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You don't seriously believe that's what he meant and neither does anyone else. 

It's what he said.  He didn't mix anything into it.

12 minutes ago, sderk said:

Damn, wouldn't that nice if a city representative actually needed results to be allowed to partake in the federal government?

No, because then we'd have NO federal government at all.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, because then we'd have NO federal government at all.

I think there are a lot of succesful businessmen who would disagree. 

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

I think there are a lot of succesful businessmen who would disagree. 

As opposed to fvcking obama. A failed community organizer from one of  the most politically corrupt cities in the US. Only voted in because of race.

3 hours ago, sderk said:

As opposed to fvcking obama. A failed community organizer from one of  the most politically corrupt cities in the US. Only voted in because of race.

Don't forget Hopey Changey words.  :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, Herbivore said:

wow that is weak

Please show us the quote where Trump said the four of them were from foreign countries because you were  pointing out where they're from.

Just admit you jumped when the MSM told you and that you're ignorant of the facts. 

16 hours ago, posty said:

In fairness, Trump and the Senate aren't going to let them accomplish jack sh*t. Pelosi is on "Ignore" and anything the House does is dead on arrival. They'll eventually have to work together on a 2020 budget, well see that fight come November/December, until then not much legislating is happening other than ordinary stuff that passes 435-0 (unless Chip Roy wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and says, "nah... fock it" and votes no just to piss everybody off).The Dems can hold committee hearings and PROPOSE legislation that will never become law, so yay for the opportunity to showboat.

39 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Please show us the quote where Trump said the four of them were from foreign countries because you were  pointing out where they're from.

Just admit you jumped when the MSM told you and that you're ignorant of the facts. 

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

I think it might be that part....

So this entire gambit appears doomed to failure, and Pelosi is trying to fend it off, but seems a little timid when it comes to these four.......

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I think it might be that part....

stay down kid

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

stay down kid

Still can't find the "where he said the 4 of those women (specifically those 4) are from other countries?

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Still can't find the "where he said the 4 of those women (specifically those 4) are from other countries?

I actually usually expect more from you

17 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Well, he did not explicitly do so, but we know to whom he was referring and what he meant....