Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Xenophobia

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It's funny, when you are on the streets in the middle east the people are typically rather engaging and kind, they hold no specific animus toward anyone.

It is the select few, who are the loudest, and who are intent to manipulate people for power.  Not unlike the Democratic party and their media allies today.

Your average person in the middle east is street smart to the extreme, craft and clever.....but easily manipulated by those they would look to for religious guidance.  So when you have people who blow themselves up, or harm others for political gain, what you have are stupid people who were manipulated into pawns by a fervent and small section of people.....not unlike the "odd squad" we see in the Democratic party.

I think religion can actually be one of the true evils in the world.  It can make people do horrible things.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Would you relax and stop jumping to conclusions about everything.  Why are you so damn hateful?  Sorry that I try to show tiniest bit of understanding for anyone on this earth.

Almost 3,000 Americans died and you are what seems like to me sympathizing with the attackers. Kinda sick 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Almost 3,000 Americans died and you are what seems like to me sympathizing with the attackers. Kinda sick 

No, you are jumping to conclusions and overreacting.  Don't be that guy.

23 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

We already know why Hitler did it.  Are you guys always A-holes like this?

You must be new here.  :lol:

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think religion can actually be one of the true evils in the world.  It can make people do horrible things.

Religion is poison.  If you look back through history, some of the worst atrocities originated from religion......

Just now, RLLD said:

Religion is poison.  If you look back through history, some of the worst atrocities originated from religion......

I agree 100%.  It can poison the mind.

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You must be new here.  :lol:

Actually, I knew better to say that.  I've always known how a lot of the posters are here.  Lots of hate.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Actually, I knew better to say that.  I've always known how a lot of the posters are here.  Lots of hate.

Yes, we hate those that hate America. A wise man once said, "love it or leave it."

• Like 1

Just now, bostonlager said:

Yes, we hate those that hate America. A wise man once said, "love it or leave it."

I don't hate America at all and that is one of the dumbest, anti-America quotes there is.  If you don't see that then I question how great of an American you really are.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Aren't the squad xenophobic since they hate the way our country is. 

They want to Make America Suck Again.

58 minutes ago, fandandy said:

The next time you come across foreigners with such sentiments tell them that almost all Americans have zero desire to lead the world and wish that the world would instead handle their own problems and stop looking to us for protection or a solution to their predicament.  

:thumbsup: So very, very this ^^^

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't hate America at all and that is one of the dumbest, anti-America quotes there is.  If you don't see that then I question how great of an American you really are.

I don't wear a rag on my head, I don't practice sharia law, and I sure as hell do not sympathize with terrorists. 

I do support our troops, law enforcement, and secure boarders. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

I don't wear a rag on my head, I don't practice sharia law, and I sure as hell do not sympathize with terrorists. 

I do support our troops, law enforcement, and secure boarders. 

Cool, me too.

Cool, me too.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you did sympathize with terrorists in this thread. 

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you did sympathize with terrorists in this thread. 

Wasn't trying to.  My thought process was more of if 9/11 was something we could have prevented.  Was there something we did to provoke it.  Not trying to sympathize or make them out to be the victims here.

18 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

To disagree with someone does not indicate hate.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wasn't trying to.  My thought process was more of if 9/11 was something we could have prevented.  Was there something we did to provoke it.  Not trying to sympathize or make them out to be the victims here.

It sure could have by not allowing muslims in to begin with. You are 100% correct.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

To disagree with someone does not indicate hate.

That is very true.  I don't see just disagreement with some people though, I see hate.

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

It sure could have by not allowing muslims in to begin with. You are 100% correct.

That kind of goes against what our country stands for though, doesn't it?

That is very true.  I don't see just disagreement with some people though, I see hate.

Maybe that is on you for not looking closer or understanding.  Your perception is not reality.  

Just now, Bert said:

Maybe that is on you for not looking closer or understanding.  Your perception is not reality.  

That's your opinion.

That kind of goes against what our country stands for though, doesn't it?

Not when you have a group of people that want to eliminate us and refuse to assimilate. A big part of coming to this country and us allowing one to become a citizen is based on the idea you will assimilate. Trying to incorporate sharia law that is not compatible with our culture or values is not an attempt to assimilate. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Do you see the hate from the Anti-Trump crowd at FFguys?

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I might suggest to exercise caution before assigning intent.   You might see or feel hate, but that does not make it hateful....

That's your opinion.

And seeing hate everywhere is your opinion based on a lack of full knowledge.  

Just now, bostonlager said:

Not when you have a group of people that want to eliminate us and refuse to assimilate. A big part of coming to this country and us allowing one to become a citizen is based on the idea you will assimilate. Trying to incorporate sharia law that is not compatible with our culture or values is not an attempt to assimilate. 

That's true.  Can an entire religion be banned though?  Not all Muslim's are this way, are they?

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

Do you see the hate from the Anti-Trump crowd at FFguys?

Certainly.  There's hate all over.  I think the far left is just as bad as the far right.  They both suck.

Just now, Bert said:

And seeing hate everywhere is your opinion based on a lack of full knowledge.  

Did I say that I see hate everywhere, and yes, of course it's my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's true.  Can an entire religion be banned though?  Not all Muslim's are this way, are they?

Islam is not a religion. It is a twisted political ideology posing as a religion. It can be stomped out the same way the Nazis were. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Omar introduces resolution defending boycott of Israel, likens it to boycotts of Nazi Germany, Soviet Union

“Americans of conscience have a proud history of participating in boycotts to advocate for human rights abroad including ... boycotting Nazi Germany from March 1933 to October 1941 in response to the dehumanization of the Jewish people in the lead-up to the Holocaust,” Omar said in the resolution introduced Tuesday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/omar-introduces-resolution-defending-boycotts-of-israel-likens-it-to-boycott-of-nazi-germany-soviet-union

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I might suggest to exercise caution before assigning intent.   You might see or feel hate, but that does not make it hateful....

That's a good point.  It's nice that you're willing to have a more reasonable conversation about things.

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Islam is not a religion. It is a twisted political ideology posing as a religion. It can be stomped out the same way the Nazis were. 

It's still a religion, just not a peaceful one.  Religion can be just about anything you make your faith and which you worship.

It's still a religion, just not a peaceful one.  Religion can be just about anything you make your faith and which you worship.

You can worship anything you like, but that doesn't by law make you a religion. I can start the church of ME, but that does not mean I will be recognized by the government as a religious organization. That same should be true for those that identify as islamic. 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

You can worship anything you like, but that doesn't by law make you a religion. I can start the church of ME, but that does not mean I will be recognized by the government as a religious organization. That same should be true for those that identify as islamic. 

I didn't know that a religion had to be recognized by law.  Learn something new every day.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

We already know why Hitler did it.  Are you guys always A-holes like this?

Then say why. Because it seems you're looking for a reason for 9/11. And do you think if the radical Islamic terrorists that pulled that off would have set off a nuke if they could have? 

57 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What religion was Stalin? Mao? Genghis Khan? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then say why. Because it seems you're looking for a reason for 9/11. And do you think if the radical Islamic terrorists that pulled that off would have set off a nuke if they could have? 

Go back and read my other posts.  You'll find the answer you're looking for.

I didn't know that a religion had to be recognized by law.  Learn something new every day.

Why do you think injuns are allowed to legally use peyote, but the rest of the population isn't? They get a pass because of their spiritual beliefs. I can't buy an 8-ball of coke and claim religion when the cops come banging on my front door as I'm snorting a big gagger. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What religion was Stalin? Mao? Genghis Khan? 

I don't know, why?