Sign in to follow this  
frank

Pyromania

Pyromania is the love of fire. As it applies to music, why wouldn’t I want rock and roll? They could be foolin’, but is it too late for love? Mark me down as a pyromaniac. Why shouldn’t I be? Def Leppard invaded our country with awesomeness. I bet you were pyromaniacs at one time too. At least you should have been. 

High and Dry was better. 

• Like 2

When I was around 6-7 years old I was amazed by fire and was always sneaking off in the backyard to set something ablaze. I had a babysitter once tell me that little boys that played with matches and fire will wet the bed. Not only did I not piss the bed, I set her school backpack on fire. 

• Like 1

Needless to say I'm a pyromaniac but as far as Def Leppard goes I side with BL on this one,High N Dry was much better.

10 hours ago, bostonlager said:

When I was around 6-7 years old I was amazed by fire and was always sneaking off in the backyard to set something ablaze. I had a babysitter once tell me that little boys that played with matches and fire will wet the bed. Not only did I not piss the bed, I set her school backpack on fire. 

Where are u located?  I may need to contact some folks that will wanna talk to you. 🚒 🚓