Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt

What Urban Myth Will Turn Out To Be True Next.

Not long ago things like Black Holes, Giant Squids and Multi Universes (yes, science seems to feel that they are real) were just urban legends or fringe theories. What do you think will be the next thing that we find out is real. 

6 hours ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Not long ago things like Black Holes, Giant Squids and Multi Universes (yes, science seems to feel that they are real) were just urban legends or fringe theories. What do you think will be the next thing that we find out is real. 

Life outside of the Earth

That there really is a Nigerian prince wanting to give people his money...

• Like 1

That the Browns are going all the way. 

Porkbutt really did fock yer mom.  :(

38 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Buttsex cures cancer

Sthop it, sthilly.  That's not a myth, is it?  :ninja:

DB Cooper alive and well living on a Mexican beach like a king focking beaner chicks. 

• Like 1

Coffee cause cancer

https://beatcancer.org/blog-posts/does-coffee-cause-cancer

Prior to 1948, the British people drank tea and very little coffee, whereas after 1948 there was a vast increase in coffee drinking in England. Dr. Spencer plotted the importation of coffee into England between 1948 and 1973. During that time, the importation of coffee increased by 120%. Also during that time the death rate from pancreatic cancer in England increased by 50%.

The 5 second rule is true. 

23 hours ago, frank said:

But what they did was not really the 5 second rule but instead the 24 hour rule. They infected on the floor for 5 seconds but incubated overnight. Once you put food into your mouth there are acids,  enzymes and cells that are going to attack the bacteria. I think they should have had someone volunteer to eat the food after 5 seconds. 

Black people in America are all unemployed lay abouts incapable of success. That's what the libtards want us, and more importantly black people to think. I live in the world. All the black people I know go to work everyday and are doing pretty well as far as I can tell.  Not like it's portrayed. 

• Thanks 2