Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Chris Pratt in trouble for wearing t shirt with US flag and dont tread on me words

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chris-pratt-hot-water-controversial-184007706.html

Also, his wife katherine Schwarzenegger is wearing a necklace with a cross on it.

https://pic.bozsh.com/1s/20190717/20190717100809_92091.jpg

In a surprising about-face from his normally positive public reception, there seems to be mounting criticism over Chris Pratt’s controversial American flag shirt. The Jurassic World star was spotted out-and-about earlier this week with new wife Katherine Schwarzenegger wearing an at-first-glance patriotic tee. But, superimposed on the shirt’s stars and stripes is a rattlesnake with the phrase “Don’t Tread on Me” — and that design element has some labeling him a “racist” and accusing him of aligning with white supremacist values.

How many celebrities do you think there are that are huge Trump supporters but don’t say a fockin word because it would cut off their income? I bet it’s much more than people think. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

How many celebrities do you think there are that are huge Trump supporters but don’t say a fockin word because it would cut off their income? I bet it’s much more than people think. 

The rest live in a bubble.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

I think you're right.  I always thought that Hollywood was 90% Libtard.

Insane. I’ve said it multiple times here now...why the fock is the American flag being treated like the confederate flag now?!

23 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Insane. I’ve said it multiple times here now...why the fock is the American flag being treated like the confederate flag now?!

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

This is ridiculous. Nobody should care about this.

Most on the left deny there is such a thing as a slippery slope.  How?

39 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Good grief. Even the Confederate flag doesn't deserve to be treated like the Confederate flag.

You guys are getting hosed by clickbait.  "Some people are saying...".  Yeah right.  Who?  Show me evidence that this isn't just a few nutjobs and that there's any decent sized group of people saying this.

2 minutes ago, Kanil said:

You guys are getting hosed by clickbait.  "Some people are saying...".  Yeah right.  Who?  Show me evidence that this isn't just a few nutjobs and that there's any decent sized group of people saying this.

This is almost certainly the case.

I am going to respond to a few of these because I want to defend Muslims in another thread and do not want to be labeled a crazy liberal.

A few here, a few there, in a country of 350 million it adds up to a lot of offended about everything liberals.  There are many now. 

9 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Beat me to it. 

Headline: Chris Pratt is in HOT WATER.

Article: Some people say it’s bad. Others defend him.

Geek Club: Reeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Beat me to it. 

Headline: Chris Pratt is in HOT WATER.

Article: Some people say it’s bad. Others defend him.

Geek Club: Reeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

“Reeeeeeee” is our thing, get your own material and stop stealing our jokes :(

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

“Reeeeeeee” is our thing, get your own material and stop stealing our jokes :(

They are seriously trying to act like the left haven't become wusses offended about everything and see "white supremacism" everywhere.  Send them back.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tanatastic said:

You know exactly focking why

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MDC said:

Muh Chris Pratt. 😢 😂 

He's a monster.

:lol:

14 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

This is ridiculous. Nobody should care about this.

There is one group that does. The ones that hate this country. 

The are deplorable piles of schit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

There is one group that does. The ones that hate this country. 

The are deplorable piles of schit. 

Who is this "group" that cares?  I'm not seeing anyone actually say anything bad about him.  Just people saying "someone" is saying something bad.  You guys will fall for anything if it's something to get your panties in a bunch about.

Chris Pratt is one of the good guys 

Only commies would oppose the message of his shirt

3 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Chris Pratt is one of the good guys 

Only commies, and other idiots who believe in over-regulation, would oppose the message of his shirt

Added a little bit.  I think it's more than just commie idiots.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Who is this "group" that cares?  I'm not seeing anyone actually say anything bad about him.  Just people saying "someone" is saying something bad.  You guys will fall for anything if it's something to get your panties in a bunch about.

The writers at Yahoo evidently 

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The writers at Yahoo evidently 

No... they're the people pointing at "some people".  The ones that used a garbage clickbait article that you all are getting worked up about.

So be it :banana:

Settle the score :music_guitarred:

Touch me again for the words that you will hear evermore :headbanger:

1 hour ago, Kanil said:

No... they're the people pointing at "some people".  The ones that used a garbage clickbait article that you all are getting worked up about.

"Worked up". Stfu