Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

What concerns do you have coming up?

I might get your mom pregnant and have to see your ugly a$$ whenever I come over to see my kid.

• Haha 1

Your mom might think I'm newbie coming to visit and pull out a strapon.

Eagles OL is getting old. Sixers need shooting.

34 minutes ago, Strike said:

I might get your mom pregnant and have to see your ugly a$$ whenever I come over to see my kid.

3 shots and and a pic of me as a female and you'd try to bang me when you come over after you put my not defined kid to bed. You'll love  my turkey gravy :wub:

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Sixers need shooting.

That’s a little harsh. 

I have a kitchen demo/remodel starting soon.  I am hoping to find someone cheap to hang dry wall and mud/tape.

In line for a promotion, has been submitted and received the first 3 of 4 approvals, executive meeting today to discuss the final approval (a formality once you get the first 3) and salary increase.  

A little nervous about that, all positions at my company have pay ranges, the base pay of my new position is a significant pay increase ~ 30%.  Usually those types of jumps aren't made all at once.  I'm already in the 24% Fed tax bracket, no change there.  I'm worried they will attempt to offer a lower rate because of the percentage of increase.  I would just like for today to be over, it's silly that I have to be stressed about receiving a promotion but, the dynamics have played out that way.

3 hours ago, Reality said:

In line for a promotion, has been submitted and received the first 3 of 4 approvals, executive meeting today to discuss the final approval (a formality once you get the first 3) and salary increase.  

A little nervous about that, all positions at my company have pay ranges, the base pay of my new position is a significant pay increase ~ 30%.  Usually those types of jumps aren't made all at once.  I'm already in the 24% Fed tax bracket, no change there.  I'm worried they will attempt to offer a lower rate because of the percentage of increase.  I would just like for today to be over, it's silly that I have to be stressed about receiving a promotion but, the dynamics have played out that way.

Good Luck

15 hours ago, Strike said:

I'd get confused and call your mom by Jerry's mom's name.

:mad:  

5 hours ago, Reality said:

Hope it works out.  :cheers:

From my end there is a decent chance I'll lose my job in the coming months.  Long story I'll maybe tell when I have time. 😐

Im having a BBQ tomorrow and it's going to be 100 Fockin degrees.