Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

How much pain and suffering could you sustain from a fat chick

A friend of a friend was involved in a sexual accident not too long ago.  He used to be on our golf league.  After some time, he met a chick from Fishtown --I don't know the reasons for the accident and he is not allowed to talk about it.  I do believe it was a full figure chick.

Now--His golf game is done.  He has to walk with a cane and he will always have some difficulty walking etc.   He however is otherwise completely healthy and can regain a fair amount of his former abilities back.  He may even be able to bang again, though never able to boom the balls off the taint like previously.  Talking to him he doesn't seem to be in a terrible amount of pain or anything, mostly his life has changed. 

Got me thinking----For full figures....Would you risk it?

On 7/19/2019 at 8:09 AM, lickin_starfish said:

A friend of a friend was involved in a sexual accident not too long ago.  He used to be on our golf league.  After some time, he met a chick from Fishtown --I don't know the reasons for the accident and he is not allowed to talk about it.  I do believe it was a full figure chick.

Now--His golf game is done.  He has to walk with a cane and he will always have some difficulty walking etc.   He however is otherwise completely healthy and can regain a fair amount of his former abilities back.  He may even be able to bang again, though never able to boom the balls off the taint like previously.  Talking to him he doesn't seem to be in a terrible amount of pain or anything, mostly his life has changed. 

Got me thinking----For full figures....Would you risk it?

Fishtown is known for their full figures gals. Some people try and say hourglass figure but everyone knows. Oh, They know.