Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Libs outraged at Trumps policy. Call him racist. Oops. It was Obama's policy they were telling the libs about.

What piles of complete sh!t.  

https://www.foxnews.com/media/college-students-obama-immigration-racist-trump

And this, libs, is why you helped elect Trump.  Conservatives got sick of stupid people.  Like, just plain 'ol dumb people yakking.  Sooooo....we went and voted.  And voila.

Trump is president.   You did it libs! Give yourself a pat on the back and sit back and enjoy!

• Haha 2

I think they are willing to overlook the person who put it in place.

In their eyes, laws should be applied selectively....and apparently only when it suits their political agenda....

Yeah, I saw a lot of those clips.  It's funny.  I enjoy them.  The best part is, the people on the left don't change their mind.  They just follow the new company line.  If God forbid we end up with a Democrat in 2020, watch, a 2022 policy will come out that was exactly what Trump has been calling for - and was labeled racist - will be considered a progressive idea.

• Thanks 1

Orange man bad. 

53 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, I saw a lot of those clips.  It's funny.  I enjoy them.  The best part is, the people on the left don't change their mind.  They just follow the new company line.

Remember when conservatives cared about the deficit?

Going to a university and trying to find intelligent young people is not as easy as finding a needle in a haystack. Too many retards breeding retards who somehow think they are smart enough to attend a college.

4 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Remember when democrats cared about America?

3 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I remember when conservative politicians pretended they cared. And, that's all you got? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember when conservative politicians pretended they cared. And, that's all you got? 

Oh only politicians? Stop it. Was the entire tea party made up of politicians? 

I find it funny that liberals complain that conservatives keep piling on to the debt, yet, their solution to bad policies is to just throw more money at it.

42 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Oh only politicians? Stop it. Was the entire tea party made up of politicians? 

The tea party was founded in reaction to the bailouts. You can look it up. 

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The tea party was founded in reaction to the bailouts. You can look it up. 

Are you saying the national deficit wasn't a major cause for the tea party?

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I find it funny that liberals complain that conservatives keep piling on to the debt, yet, their solution to bad policies is to just throw more money at it.

Agreed. Neither side takes it seriously, but only one makes it a major talking point whenever the other party is in office. 

53 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Are you saying the national deficit wasn't a major cause for the tea party?

I'm telling you the reason they were formed. You could say that the bailouts contributed to the defecit, but the genesis of the TP was the bailouts.  

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm telling you the reason they were formed. You could say that the bailouts contributed to the defecit, but the genesis of the TP was the bailouts.  

Why are you so focused on why it was formed? One of their largest causes was debt & the deficit, which is my entire point. And it wasnt just them. To say only conservative politicians (and not conservative voters) cared about the debt is disingenuous and intended to support the false claim made in this thread that only Liberals follow the company line. Both sides are guilty of supporting whatever or whoever their party supports instead of supporting actual policies and ideals. You are all being played. How can you not see it?

3 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Why are you so focused on why it was formed? One of their largest causes was debt & the deficit, which is my entire point. And it wasnt just them. To say only conservative politicians (and not conservative voters) cared about the debt is disingenuous and intended to support the false claim made in this thread that only Liberals follow the company line. Both sides are guilty of supporting whatever or whoever their party supports instead of supporting actual policies and ideals. You are all being played. How can you not see it?

You think Trump is toeing the traditional party line? You're not paying attention. Establishment republicans and permanent Washington hate him. And it's not just because of the tweets. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think Trump is toeing the traditional party line? You're not paying attention. Establishment republicans and permanent Washington hate him. And it's not just because of the tweets. 

Im not talking about establishment Rebulicans that hate him. Im talking about all the die-hard Trump supporters that suddenly stopped caring about the debt once he took office.

33 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Im not talking about establishment Rebulicans that hate him. Im talking about all the die-hard Trump supporters that suddenly stopped caring about the debt once he took office.

Well, it's better than calling them uneducated racists. 

3 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

We were told under Obama that the House controls the spending and it is not the Presidents fault. What gives? 

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

We were told under Obama that the House controls the spending and it is not the Presidents fault. What gives? 

So you started believing this line once Obama was out of office?

CNN is the biggest bunch of racists there are. 

1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

So you started believing this line once Obama was out of office?

It's simply a matter of pointing out the hypocrisy.  If it's Trumps fault about the debt, then it was Obama's... and at that point, why did no one in the MSM or the party, criticize him?  If it wasn't Obama's fault, then it's not Trump's, so you can't blame him for it.

On 7/19/2019 at 12:13 PM, Brad GLuckman said:

But, but, but, but, but...

The topic of the thread is that retarded liberals will hate anything related to Trump, even if it was previously endorsed by their hero Hussein.

30 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The topic of the thread is that retarded liberals will hate anything related to Trump, even if it was previously endorsed by their hero Hussein.

Brad is usually pretty sharp.  I don't understand how he couldn't see the obvious hypocrisy.

5 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's simply a matter of pointing out the hypocrisy.  If it's Trumps fault about the debt, then it was Obama's... and at that point, why did no one in the MSM or the party, criticize him?  If it wasn't Obama's fault, then it's not Trump's, so you can't blame him for it.

I 100% agree the dems are hypocritical here. Im saying it goes both ways. My point is Conservatives DID blame Obama. They DONT blame Trump.

1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I 100% agree the dems are hypocritical here. Im saying it goes both ways. My point is Conservatives DID blame Obama. They DONT blame Trump.

Justin Amash believes he's the only remaining politician from the tea party wave in national office. I think he's right as I think Rand Paul can't be couched in as someone who managed to get there because of the movement, per se (thanks to his dad).

The sad thing is there are many everyday people that do consider the debt very important, but they're always choosing between the lesser of two evils at election time, as best they can tell at least. And since the talking heads don't talk about it, these busy everyday people let it fall under their active care radar too. Easy to do. It would be different if it was a news cycle hot topic.

As far as Trump's base, one of the biggest pre-Trump-to-current stance 180's is probably supporting tarrifs. The equal and opposite 180 is happening with Dems on the matter too.

I think this shows how hard to the left Democrats have spun. Obama era policies are not hard enough left for them..