Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Iran captures British oil tanker

Liberal policies are reason Britain went from conquering nearly 1/3 of the globe not even 100 years ago, to being pushed into a corner of the world smaller than the size of Michigan. 

I believe we need a measured response.  Several nukes on their oil facilities should be just about right.  :bandana:

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

I believe we need a measured response.  Several nukes on their oil facilities should be just about right.  :bandana:

As long as all of the Persian women there make their way here first.

If someone could just get the people of Iran to beat the sh1t out of the religious wackos in that country, the area would be a lot more stable. While the young people in this country have completely lost their minds, it seems the young people over there like the freedoms we have here and have even before the religious fags took over.

Britain needs to send in some commandos and get their tanker back. Kill all Iranians on board and toss them overboard like Bin Laden 

28 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

we can do without a country full of Omars

Persians, not Muslims

46 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Persians, not Muslims

They are also Muslim. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They are also Muslim. 

Some.  Lots are Jewish or Christian.  Those are the ones I am speaking of.

1 hour ago, Drizzay said:

So in order to vette them make them draw a picture of Mohammed. Either way they all smell

2 hours ago, Drizzay said:

Not some. Most. The others may exist, for now, but they are a small minority. And most of the Jewish ones split after the Ayatollah took over. 

5 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

That might not be a bad thing.  :ninja:

What does Iran have to gain by doing this?

Seems fair, since the British seized an Iranian tanker near Gibraltar recently.  But since Trump hasn't successfully been baited into starting a war with Iran, I guess it falls to the UK to give it a shot.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

What does Iran have to gain by doing this?

They're under heavy sanctions.  Possibly to disrupt shipping (of at least those hostile to them).

8 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

They're under heavy sanctions.  Possibly to disrupt shipping (of at least those hostile to them).

Right, disrupt shipping or maybe get your country blowed up. Doesn't make sense.

14 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

They're desperate.

If the really wanted to screw England, Germany, France and the rest of Europe they would blow up some oil infrastructure in Saudi, Kuwait and the UAE.  

47 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Right, disrupt shipping or maybe get your country blowed up. Doesn't make sense.

My guess is that they feel they've got Russia backing them up and it's Russia that's orchestrating this stuff.  I have absolutely no proof but that's just my hunch.

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Seems fair, since the British seized an Iranian tanker near Gibraltar recently.  But since Trump hasn't successfully been baited into starting a war with Iran, I guess it falls to the UK to give it a shot.

Trump has made it crystal clear he isn't starting a war or putting boots on the ground . He will sanction or bomb iran into a 4th world country. The UK will bend the  focking knee if they want help from Trump. 

13 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

My guess is that they feel they've got Russia backing them up and it's Russia that's orchestrating this stuff.  I have absolutely no proof but that's just my hunch.

Could be, but put yourself as the King or whatever Iran has. Russia comes whisper in your ear. She that giant bear over there called the USA? Go poke it and if they do something we'll give you some tanks. You might ask yourself how well did that work out in the past and you'll see it doesn't.

It's all just War Games.  "Test this; let's see what happens when we do that."

11 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

It's all just War Games.  "Test this; let's see what happens when we do that."

Of course it is. I'm surprised they haven't learned there is a different hand on Americas fock you stick. There will be MOABS dropped , not pallets of cash with an apology it wasn't more card. 

The Islamic world is best left behind. And stop bringing them here. Let them go to Russia or China. 

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Islamic world is best left behind. And stop bringing them here. Let them go to Russia or China. 

Russia and China aren't inclined towards cultural/social suicide; that was Putin's point a couple of weeks ago.

And China has been rounding up Muslims left and right.

2 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

And China has been rounding up Muslims left and right.

No one likes Muslims. Buddhists, Christians, Catholics, no one. Cancer of the earth. The only ones that do is virtue signaling white people from America. 

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

No one likes Muslims. Buddhists, Christians, Catholics, no one. Cancer of the earth. The only ones that do is virtue signaling white people from America. 

Exactly. But don't forget the hand wringing faegs in Europe.  

• Like 1

Anyone know of England has a diplomat who is free to handle this?  I recall hearing that they did.