Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

I've seen it all. Trump now causing premature births. His power is all encompassing

Oh for focks sake! 

If he caused them to spontaneously abort then would he be considered a hero by the left? 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

You gonna start a thread at FBGheys about it?

👌

My thread title was a bit different over there..But I enjoy the two boards almost always completely different opinions about the same thing

Trump's powers are approaching the legendary levels of William Wallace! 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Trump's powers are approaching the legendary levels of William Wallace! 

:wub:

only an association was found between preterm births and the presidential election -- not a causal relationship.

Nothing in the article says what you say it does.

7 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

This is the Title of the article:  So I just went with that

A rise in premature births among Latina women may be linked to Trump's election, study says

42 minutes ago, Strike said:

You gonna start a thread at FBGheys about it?

Only if he wants reported and banned.

19 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Huh? The  title doesn't count? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? The  title doesn't count? 

The title of the thread that says Trump caused premature births?  That's what supermike wrote.  The article doesn't support that at all.  :unsure:

5 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

The title of the thread that says Trump caused premature births?  That's what supermike wrote.  The article doesn't support that at all.  :unsure:

This is the title.

A rise in premature births among Latina women may be linked to Trump's election, study says

31 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Only if he wants reported and banned.

He posted it there and so far no one seems to care.  Mostly likely because it's such an odd claim in the article.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He posted it there and so far no one seems to care.  Mostly likely because it's such an odd claim in the article.

ok. Gonna post a freaking gem over there now.

Just now, lod001 said:

You really love to troll, don't you?

Fock yeah. Should get reported for my post. Possibly a timeout and it's like 99% that the thread now gets locked.

Stupid CNN articles need trolled.

15 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That was downright hilarious!!!!  Seriously..that's good stuff.  😁

Just now, supermike80 said:

That was downright hilarious!!!!  Seriously..that's good stuff.  😁

TY. Thanks for starting the thread so I could post that gem.

45 minutes ago, Reality said:

This is the title.

That's the title of the article CNN wrote.  What supermike wrote was "Trump now causing premature births" as the title of this thread.  The article specifically stated there was no causal relationship between the two.  Therefore, what supermike wrote isn't what the article states.  Make sense?  The stupidity of this place amazes me.

1 minute ago, FeelingMN said:

That's the title of the article CNN wrote.  What supermike wrote was "Trump now causing premature births" as the title of this thread.  The article specifically stated there was no causal relationship between the two.  Therefore, what supermike wrote isn't what the article states.  Make sense?  The stupidity of this place amazes me.

I though libtards were the ones that got nuance? The denial in this place amazes me. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I though libtards were the ones that got nuance? The denial in this place amazes me. 

When talking to liberals, you have to use small words.  I call it "Dem Speaking".  You have to talk to them like they're 5 year olds.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

When talking to liberals, you have to use small words.  I call it "Dem Speaking".  You have to talk to them like they're 5 year olds.

As if the whole point of the article wasn't to link Trump to premature births. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

As if the whole point of the article wasn't to link Trump to premature births. 

Exactly.  It's why you need to talk down to their level.  Maybe draw things with crayon.  That seems to help, according to Stanford.

20 minutes ago, lod001 said:

The fact that the article even exists is the real stupidity.

This is actually a fair point.

😂 got the 1 month ban as expected from the fbgheys. Nothing ban worthy of course. Just some f@g reporting the post claiming they are offended.

15 hours ago, FeelingMN said:

14 hours ago, FeelingMN said:

when President Donald Trump was voted into office, may have been tied to a rise in premature births among Latina women across the US

Bwahahahahahah - you are a word parsing pro.

Did Sho come back and hack your account?

Just stop, surely you understand what CNN was trying to accomplish with the title...

16 hours ago, lod001 said:

Fock yeah. Should get reported for my post. Possibly a timeout and it's like 99% that the thread now gets locked.

Stupid CNN articles need trolled.

What did you post?  Did they delete the thread?

18 hours ago, FeelingMN said:

You're very defensive of CNNs completely laughable idiocy. 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Just stop, surely you understand what CNN was trying to accomplish with the title...

What did they try to accomplish?  They were reporting on a study published by JAMA.  https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2738344

This isn't a case of TDS.  Honestly, this is a big rats ass.  It's simply a correlation not proving the root cause.  I mean, it makes sense that electing a xenophobic dummy as President may stress out minorities.  But there MAY be other factors at play as well.  

Pretty dumb to think this is anywhere near conclusive.  Doesn't prove anything.  But some of you guys react as if it is.  Just pointing out you're wrong.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You're very defensive of CNNs completely laughable idiocy. 

They were reporting on a study.  They didn't manufacture anything against Trump.

:dunno:

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

They were reporting on a study.  They didn't manufacture anything against Trump.

:dunno:

You criticized those here...you didn't criticize CNN for reporting on the retarded study. 

Why ?

1 hour ago, FeelingMN said:

What did they try to accomplish?  They were reporting on a study published by JAMA.  https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2738344

This isn't a case of TDS.  Honestly, this is a big rats ass.  It's simply a correlation not proving the root cause.  I mean, it makes sense that electing a xenophobic dummy as President may stress out minorities.  But there MAY be other factors at play as well.  

Pretty dumb to think this is anywhere near conclusive.  Doesn't prove anything.  But some of you guys react as if it is.  Just pointing out you're wrong.

We are discussing 2 entirely different things, I simply don't care enough to explain it if you don't get it. It's painfully obvious what CNN was attempting to do with that title.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

You criticized those here...you didn't criticize CNN for reporting on the retarded study. 

Why ?

Why is the study retarded?  Because Trump?  :cry:

Women exposed to stressors tend to have more premature births.  Latinas worried about immigration policy under this administration may experience more stress and thus a higher incidence of premature births.  It's really more about acute stressors affecting premature birth rates than anything else.  The article said as much.

And nowhere in the CNN article nor the JAMA study did they say Trump caused premature births.  So there really is no need to post the article on multiple boreds crying about TDS.  Because it wasn't about any of that.  Just pointing it out.

19 hours ago, FeelingMN said:

Why don't you sit the next few plays out, champ.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

We are discussing 2 entirely different things, I simply don't care enough to explain it if you don't get it. It's painfully obvious what CNN was attempting to do with that title.

The CNN title accurately describes the study at hand.  I explained above what the take home message was.  You think it's something more nefarious because evil liberal MSM.  :rolleyes:

I love how you never care enough or never have the time to explain your position on things.....yet you care enough and have enough time to continue posting in these threads.  

Tell me what CNN was attempting with their title and how it was incongruent with what was being researched.....and tell me how that differs from the title of this thread which plainly exaggerates the results of that research.....if you have the time.

TDS doesn't only afflict liberals.  

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Why don't you sit the next few plays out, champ.

You got nothing.  Imagine that.