Sign in to follow this  
nospk

2020 Corvette Stingray

I think it’s one of the ugliest vets, but I’m excited to see the race car version kick Porsche, Ferrari and Lamborghini’s a$$ simply because they said we couldn’t make a good mid engine car. Well we did and it costs a fraction as much as yours. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

I think it’s one of the ugliest vets, but I’m excited to see the race car version kick Porsche, Ferrari and Lamborghini’s a$$ simply because they said we couldn’t make a good mid engine car. Well we did and it costs a fraction as much as yours. 

Thanks for the honest opinion bro. This is only the first iteration too. More varieties to come. I can’t say what all I know about this on here...curious what others feel at first glance. 

6 minutes ago, nospk said:

Thanks for the honest opinion bro. This is only the first iteration too. More varieties to come. I can’t say what all I know about this on here...curious what others feel at first glance. 

It was the first Vet built in a while simply with the idea to win races in mind. Chevy or Ford haven’t done that in a long long time. I think that is pretty cool. It’ll probably grow on me too. 

Never been much of a vett fan. Just not big on the design. If I ever got a car like that I’d want a convertible but even then I’d rather have one of the BMW convertibles. If I wanted something with a little more power I’d go with something like a 67 Chevy impala. I like the old school muscle cars a lot more 

Wow......now they're making life sized Matchbox cars :thumbsup:

I must say, out of the 2 Corvette threads this is my favorite, simply because it has a link and pics