Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Familyism

My name is KSB2424 and I am a Familyist. I know I know, shame on me.  I put my family first, above all other people.  

Secondly, after that I am a neighborhoodist.  Once my family is good, I look out for my neighbors and friends.

Thirdly I am a cityist.  I look out for my city over other cities.  I hope business come here, it’s clean, it’s safe, above all other cities.

Next after that, I’m a Stateist.  I hope my state is the best in the Union.  I pull for the sports teams, etc.

Fiftly I’m a Nationalist.  Logic dictates that I hope my country is the best it can be and put America before other countries.

Lastly I am an Earthist.  If some green mofos from Uranus try to fock our shat up we should Send Them Back.

I am so sorry for being this way.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

What? You're not a countyist? 😡

#WakeCounty4Life

I tend to look where I spend the most money and where I can make the most difference. I spend the most with my family and then the Federal government. However, I can make the most impact with my own family and then in my own town. 

Like many things, these memes are an over-simplification of real life and associated issues.

-Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. 

5 hours ago, frank said:

-Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. 

So, narcissism. 

• Haha 1

On 7/21/2019 at 7:06 AM, TimmySmith said:

KSB is obviously not a lib.  Selfist is first for them. Then Democratist. 

its funny that you dont see his list as selfist

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 8:23 AM, frank said:

I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.

I subscribe to this as well except I stop after the Untied States of America. I have no desire to help the rest of the world or foreign people. 

• Like 1

There are three houses burning at the same time.  Yours, your friendly neighbors down the street and a strangers house on the other side of town.

You magically own a fully operating fire truck.  What is the order of operations?

14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

There are three houses burning at the same time.  Yours, your friendly neighbors down the street and a strangers house on the other side of town.

You magically own a fully operating fire truck.  What is the order of operations?

Me, then friendly neighbor, then call it a day. Fock the stranger. 

ETA - I do know what happens when you fock a stranger in the asss. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Answers itself. Good analogy. Libtards would come up with some convoluted reply, but the point is solid. 

Not sure why you’re apologizing. Everyone thinks this way.

On 7/20/2019 at 11:09 PM, KSB2424 said:

My name is KSB2424 and I am a Familyist. I know I know, shame on me.  I put my family first, above all other people.  

Secondly, after that I am a neighborhoodist.  Once my family is good, I look out for my neighbors and friends.

Thirdly I am a cityist.  I look out for my city over other cities.  I hope business come here, it’s clean, it’s safe, above all other cities.

Next after that, I’m a Stateist.  I hope my state is the best in the Union.  I pull for the sports teams, etc.

Fiftly I’m a Nationalist.  Logic dictates that I hope my country is the best it can be and put America before other countries.

Lastly I am an Earthist.  If some green mofos from Uranus try to fock our shat up we should Send Them Back.

I am so sorry for being this way.  

And how did you leave out geek boardist? :mad: