Sign in to follow this  
Gypsybrat

2019 Rookie/FA Draft Talk

I have a good idea about who I’m taking at #2, but still struggling with who should go at #1. So don’t expect tomorrow to go very quickly. 

45 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I have a good idea about who I’m taking at #2, but still struggling with who should go at #1. So don’t expect tomorrow to go very quickly. 

to speed things up....you can move your #2 target to the first pick.  Technically you would be drafting him higher than you should be though, and would be mocked accordingly for screwing up the first pick.  But whoever you are targeting as the first pick overall, you could grab with the second pick.  That would be a great win for your franchise getting the perceived overall first pick at such a discount.   Tough decision....

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Gypsybrat said:

to speed things up....you can move your #2 target to the first pick.  Technically you would be drafting him higher than you should be though, and would be mocked accordingly for screwing up the first pick.  But whoever you are targeting as the first pick overall, you could grab with the second pick.  That would be a great win for your franchise getting the perceived overall first pick at such a discount.   Tough decision....

In the end, that doesn’t get us to pick 3 any quicker. So it seems like I should just take it slow and attempt to draft players in their appropriately valued slot. 

2 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

In the end, that doesn’t get us to pick 3 any quicker. So it seems like I should just take it slow and attempt to draft players in their appropriately valued slot. 

Does the 3rd pick even matter?  After the first two picks, we should just jump straight to pick 9.  That would ensure the best TV ratings.

10 minutes ago, Gypsybrat said:

Does the 3rd pick even matter?  After the first two picks, we should just jump straight to pick 9.  That would ensure the best TV ratings.

Thank you for understanding why our league pops. 

I'm camping at Yellowstone this week.  I will be drafting and trying to pre-draft but I may not be my fast drafting self. I can't stand those fockers that take forever to draft but I may be one of those fockers this year. 🤠 

Sorry in advance!

42 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Any last minute trade offers? Otherwise I'm going to kick this shiitshow off.

Well... crank it up focker.

GB- can you ensure that everyone has email notification set up?

First two rounds are in.  Busy Monday.  Could someone text me when I am a few picks away in the 2nd?

Pick 7 is open for trades.  I’ll pick in about an hour if I don’t hear anything (I’m stuck in a meeting at work until then anyway)

4 minutes ago, Let Da Big Dog Eat said:

Did Not Have Fant On Any List!  WTF?

my #1 te

damn that seems a little wacky, we cant make any transactions for over a month

I move to make all players FA for the next month and lock them before the 3rd week of preseason (the only game that matters) or at least allow bidding early

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

damn that seems a little wacky, we cant make any transactions for over a month

I move to make all players FA for the next month and lock them before the 3rd week of preseason (the only game that matters) or at least allow bidding early

I agree....but that is how it has always been.....until now!!!

Waiver Wire Vote

Now that we have passed that motion.....we can discuss the timing of the waiver wire.   

Are you guys mad at me for the way I’m straight up murdering this draft? If so, I apologize. The Padrino may rule with an iron fist, but our organization is sensitive to your feelings. 

43 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Are you guys mad at me for the way I’m straight up murdering this draft? If so, I apologize. The Padrino may rule with an iron fist, but our organization is sensitive to your feelings. 

Good job, good effort

10 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

You are bragging about ripping off GoColts again?