Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

The new Smollett? Ga lawmaker claims she was told to go back home by white guy

White guy turns out to be Cuban (we all look alike. I know. ) And claims he said no such thing. No audio evidence but she has "witnesses that will testify it happened" 

Gatorade should come out with a new commercial. 

Like jussie. If i could be like jussie. I wanna be i wanna be i wanna be like jussie. 

The supply of racism comes no where close to the demand. So you have to artificially pump those numbers up

He said 'go back,' you know, those types of words," she said. "I don’t want to say he said 'go back to your country' or 'go back to where you came from' but he was making those types of references is what I remember.”

This is what you call a walkback in politics. Its when you get called out for lying but ya wanna use a word other than lying. 

The best part is when he says 

I am cuban. Im not white  "Sparkes said. 

"I don't care what you are," Thomas said. 

"I'm not white," Sparkes repeated. 

"Yes, you are," Thomas said.

Can you imagine a white guy arguing with someone over their race and keeping their job?  

Im not white. Im asian. 

I don't care what you are white guy

But my last name is chang for Christ's sake 

You white guys are all the same. 

Lol. These idiots are creating new republicans everyday. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol. These idiots are creating new republicans everyday. 

I'll always be independent but these idiots make it impossible to vote for them.

This is what happens when you find out there is video of the incident.  It's why all cops should wear cameras for every encounter, especially if the encounter involves black people.

One thing that does not surprise me about this story is a black person way over the item limit and going through the express checkout. I have never seen a black person display grocery store manners. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

One thing that does not surprise me about this story is a black person way over the item limit and going through the express checkout. I have never seen a black person display grocery store manners. 

CNN: Nationalist LOVE the express checkout lane at the local grocery store. Here are the top reasons why it should be banned.

Black state legislator privilege. Entitled elitist. The limit at the express line is for other people.  

56 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is what happens when you find out there is video of the incident.  It's why all cops should wear cameras for every encounter, especially if the encounter involves black people.

Not so fast cowboy.  Dont you remember that cameras were needed to expose the raciss cops?  Now it found the footage is being used more as evidence for convictions and exhonorating  cops.  Cameras is raciss.

24 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Thank Satan for the blue check mark gang.

55 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Feared for her life? :rolleyes:

Hopefully she gets to experience that feeling for real at some point. 

No comment from out resident America hating, fake news believing, hateful useful idiots?

Shocker.

This is why Trump will win again, the left has nothing but hatred, division, fake crimes, fake racism, fake accusations. No principles or policies.

The fact that anyone, especially heterosexual white males, still supports them is beyond comprehension.

25 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Yeah so what has changed that she feels comfortable to get in dudes face now? Waste of oxygen.

12 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

No comment from out resident America hating, fake news believing, hateful useful idiots?

Shocker.

This is why Trump will win again, the left has nothing but hatred, division, fake crimes, fake racism, fake accusations. No principles or policies.

The fact that anyone, especially heterosexual white males, still supports them is beyond comprehension.

The straight white male still alligned with the left is pure cuck. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Strike said:

This is what happens when you find out there is video of the incident.  It's why all cops should wear cameras for every encounter, especially if the encounter involves black people.

Which, let's face it, it usually does. 

He shouldn't call someone lazy bìtch, and if he did one of those geneology tests it would come back as quite European.

Conclusion: Both people suck about equal.

2 hours ago, nobody said:

He shouldn't call someone lazy bìtch, and if he did one of those geneology tests it would come back as quite European.

Conclusion: Both people suck about equal.

Anyone being an item asssshole in the express line should be called a lazy bittch. Blacks do that all the time and I’m glad someone spoke up about it. 

• Like 1

Oh my. I just watched the extended video that had both of them confronting each other. Gold. 

It’s questionable why he said something about her being in the express lane with a full cart when there were two other lines empty, but it’s just as questionable as why she was in that line. 

She definitely reacted poorly to him calling her out. We can all imagine how that went down. He was caught in the moment (just as she was when confronted) and called her a b i t c h. Definitely should have kept his cool since he initiated the whole thing. 

Her twisting his words to fit the current political firestorm in the media is pathetic and makes her look terrible, IMO. 

I love that he caught wind of this from her posting on Twitter and conducting interviews to show up and defend himself answering questions from reporters. 

Hysterical all around. 

6 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Oh my. I just watched the extended video that had both of them confronting each other. Gold. 

It’s questionable why he said something about her being in the express lane with a full cart when there were two other lines empty, but it’s just as questionable as why she was in that line. 

She definitely reacted poorly to him calling her out. We can all imagine how that went down. He was caught in the moment (just as she was when confronted) and called her a b i t c h. Definitely should have kept his cool since he initiated the whole thing. 

Her twisting his words to fit the current political firestorm in the media is pathetic and makes her look terrible, IMO. 

I love that he caught wind of this from her posting on Twitter and conducting interviews to show up and defend himself answering questions from reporters. 

Hysterical all around. 

Link

Gotta laugh at this guy for saying he's not white. The brainwashing is working.  Nobody wants to be white anymore. Lol. 

The way racist black people can be racist without showing racism, is accusing a white person of being racist.  

This lady is a fat racist b!itch.   100% fat.  100% racist.  100% b!tch . And 100% bully. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

The way racist black people can be racist without showing racism, is accusing a white person of being racist.  

This lady is a fat racist b!itch.   100% fat.  100% racist.  100% b!tch . And 100% bully. 

I bet she was in one of the scooter shopping carts too. You can't go to supermarket without running into a fat "disabled" black person in a scooter cart. 

• Like 2

This went exactly the way I thought it would when I saw the story a few days ago.

13 hours ago, 5-Points said:

She is twice the size of this guy, give me a break. She stands a far great chance of losing her life to a Black Man, so does the White Guy.

13 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

How can she be afraid 

She is twice the size of this guy, give me a break. She stands a far great chance of losing her life to a Black Man, so does the White Guy.

I was thinking the same thing. She should be more scared of diabetes than this old dude. 

• Like 1

The left called George Bush a racist. Which is laughable. And their newfound saint, John McCain. Transparent phonies. They overused one of their few weapons with that kind of political rheotoric and the racial hoax that are exposed every week. Back to the drawing board. Maybe try and represent working people again? But for real this time? 

She didn't seem to have trouble standing during her fake outrage performance.  

He nailed it, lazy entitled b!tch.