Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

The new Smollett? Ga lawmaker claims she was told to go back home by white guy

11 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

She is twice the size of this guy, give me a break. She stands a far great chance of losing her life to a Black Man, so does the White Guy.

I said the same thing! Shes twice his size! If anyone should be afraid of a physical altercation it was him. Jeez. The way she pointed and stepped toward him in that interview was intimidating

On 7/21/2019 at 12:46 PM, Strike said:

This is what happens when you find out there is video of the incident.  It's why all cops should wear cameras for every encounter, especially if the encounter involves black people.

There was a recent story from one of the smaller cities near Seattle where a female minority politician claimed how racist other lawmakers are behind closed doors.  A local paper quoted her on her claims.  She then accused the paper of misquoting her.  She quickly changed her tune once she discovered there was video of her saying the exact quote that she claimed was a lie. 

Oh Look:

It's a habit with her:
ATLANTA, GA—Georgia state rep Erica Thomas took to social media this weekend to express her disgust and outrage at a Chick-fil-A employee's comments to her in the restaurant's drive-thru. According to her viral Twitter post, the black state worker claims that after saying thank you for her food, the white cashier pointed his finger at her and angrily shouted, "Go back to your country!"

"This is what's happening in Trump's America," the post concluded.

Thousands of online users shared and commented on the post, showing their support for Thomas and their rage at the racist attack.

Chick-fil-A immediately investigated the claim, and security footage revealed the employee, who is of Chinese descent, said nothing even remotely close to the alleged comments.

In light of the information, Thomas walked back her claim a bit. "He definitely said something to me. I initially thought it was the 'go back to your country' thing, but now that I think about it, it may have been 'my pleasure.'"

Even after the clarification, the Chick-fil-A employee still wrote Thomas an apology letter for any misunderstanding, and the restaurant manager gave her coupons for a week's worth of free chicken biscuits.

6 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Oh Look:

It's a habit with her:
ATLANTA, GA—Georgia state rep Erica Thomas took to social media this weekend to express her disgust and outrage at a Chick-fil-A employee's comments to her in the restaurant's drive-thru. According to her viral Twitter post, the black state worker claims that after saying thank you for her food, the white cashier pointed his finger at her and angrily shouted, "Go back to your country!"

"This is what's happening in Trump's America," the post concluded.

Thousands of online users shared and commented on the post, showing their support for Thomas and their rage at the racist attack.

Chick-fil-A immediately investigated the claim, and security footage revealed the employee, who is of Chinese descent, said nothing even remotely close to the alleged comments.

In light of the information, Thomas walked back her claim a bit. "He definitely said something to me. I initially thought it was the 'go back to your country' thing, but now that I think about it, it may have been 'my pleasure.'"

Even after the clarification, the Chick-fil-A employee still wrote Thomas an apology letter for any misunderstanding, and the restaurant manager gave her coupons for a week's worth of free chicken biscuits.

That last thing that fat b*tch needs is a week's worth of free chicken biscuits. 

• Haha 1

This fat dumb b*tch should have combed over her twitters before she decided to drum up a hate hoax. I hope they charge her and make an example of her. Death penalty seems fair. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/07/23/flashback-georgia-hate-hoaxer-erica-thomas-said-her-heart-goes-out-to-parkland-shooter-n2550503

• Like 1

It’s honestly scary that that dumb fat b!tch was a law maker. How? If you close your eyes and just listen to her talk, you can actually hear the fat in her voice 😂

17 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It’s honestly scary that that dumb fat b!tch was a law maker. How? If you close your eyes and just listen to her talk, you can actually hear the fat in her voice 😂

She is living proof of why we need to repeal the 15th amendment. 

• Like 1

Looks like this fat, ugly cow is now 11 months pregnant. Congratulations on making history, Erica!!

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Looks like this fat, ugly cow is now 11 months pregnant. Congratulations on making history, Erica!!

Seems about time for her to get a 4th trimester abortion.

I don't believe her.....

5 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

30 years to life sounds about right. 

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

He and Smollett should share a cell. Another example of the demand for racism exceeding the supply.