Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Not only is Trump racist, he is WORSE than a racist

I'm all for banning mooslims but to help ease the pain of this offense I'm willing to ban the jews too.  

48 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its been fun watching Timcast move from the left to the center and he continues to move right

or the left just continues to move further from him more likely

I have a concern that they will go so far left that many lefties will move to the Republican Party and ultimately turn the GOP more liberal, which I don’t want. I sometimes wonder if that’s their plan. 

The other day dad and I got into it at the hospital. He said Trump is the worst leader since Hitler, and that he is ruining this country.

Seeing as how mom was lying there hooked to machines, I decided it was best not to argue. She gets upset easily. But they've gone totally irrational. 

Dad did say something about the "concentration camps." I asked how many refugees he was willing to let move into the 9000 sqft house. He didn't like that. 

11 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The other day dad and I got into it at the hospital. He said Trump is the worst leader since Hitler, and that he is ruining this country.

Seeing as how mom was lying there hooked to machines, I decided it was best not to argue. She gets upset easily. But they've gone totally irrational. 

Dad did say something about the "concentration camps." I asked how many refugees he was willing to let move into the 9000 sqft house. He didn't like that. 

Are you over here in the US?

Just now, Fireballer said:

Are you over here in the US?

Yes. Spent three days in NYC. Back in Memphis now. Mom has been in the hospital ever since I got here, so we've pretty much just been sitting in the house by ourselves.

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yes. Spent three days in NYC. Back in Memphis now. Mom has been in the hospital ever since I got here, so we've pretty much just been sitting in the house by ourselves.

Sucks Titans. Hope she gets better. 

Damn sorry to hear.  Did you come intending to be on vacation and your mom unfortunately became ill?

Damn sorry to hear.  Did you come intending to be on vacation and your mom unfortunately became ill?

Yeah. I was sitting in LaGuardia Airport. Kept trying to call mom and dad, to make sure they knew to pick us up. No answer. Finally got my sister, and she told me.

She had loads of blood clots in the lungs. They went in through her leg vein, and got many of them out. They also punched through the other side of the vein and didn't notice, causing her to almost bleed out. Then they put her back on blood pressure meds, causing her blood pressure to bottom out.

The four of us were supposed to go to Vegas a week from today. Paid and everything. Now they are staying here, and we will go alone. Neither my brother or sister can use the other tickets.

She still intends to go to New Orleans with us in August, and insists she'll be going to Bhutan in October, but we shall see. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sucks Titans. Hope she gets better. 

Well, doctor just came in and said she may need open heart surgery. She lost it bawling, said she only got six months with her new grandchild, which made my sister lose it....

She gonna be on oxygen and a walker for a good long while.

She's not in the right place mentally for major surgery and I don't have the slightest idea how to help that. Shes talking like she's giving up, and that's not good at all. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Well, doctor just came in and said she may need open heart surgery. She lost it bawling, said she only got six months with her new grandchild, which made my sister lose it....

She's not in the right place mentally for major surgery and I don't have the slightest idea how to help that. Shes talking like she's giving up, and that's not good at all. 

Sorry to hear man.   Hope it works out in a good way.

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Not religious but I offer up my best wishes. Sounds like the family could use a steady hand. You fit the bill. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not religious but I offer up my best wishes. Sounds like the family could use a steady hand. You fit the bill. 

Honestly, I kinda feel like my being here is doing more harm than good. Everyone seems to be worried about entertaining us, which obviously doesn't matter a damn bit. I keep begging dad to come home and get a decent night's sleep and let me keep watch, but he won't leave her side.

Mom is very prone to hystrionics and overreacting. I also feel like this hospital has focked up pretty badly three times. Feel like I should talk to dad about going somewhere else, but he's not in a great place himself.

Just kinda floored by everything myself at the moment. 

Honestly, I kinda feel like my being here is doing more harm than good. Everyone seems to be worried about entertaining us, which obviously doesn't matter a damn bit. I keep begging dad to come home and get a decent night's sleep and let me keep watch, but he won't leave her side.

Mom is very prone to hystrionics and overreacting. I also feel like this hospital has focked up pretty badly three times. Feel like I should talk to dad about going somewhere else, but he's not in a great place himself.

Yeah, you have to beat back everyone's good intentions. Been there. They'll get the hint after a while. Firm but polite is the way I would go. 

17 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

These things are tough.  Just remember that you have to continue to take care of yourself, in order to take care of others. Sounds like Dad needs a mental break too.

These things are tough.  Just remember that you have to continue to take care of yourself, in order to take care of others. Sounds like Dad needs a mental break too.

Yeah. If this is going to major surgery and long recovery, he's gotta pace himself. My brother is making a run at getting him to let us take shifts, but I don't expect he will relent.

Looks like my nephew will be summoned back from his mother's a week early. Maybe he can help cheer her up a little. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

T&Ps brother.

Damn Titans.  Been there.  Too many focking times.  Hope it turns out ok.  

I took a sip of my drink tonight and wished you good fortune.  All I can do but I meant it

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Damn Titans.  Been there.  Too many focking times.  Hope it turns out ok.  

I took a sip of my drink tonight and wished you good fortune.  All I can do but I meant it

Thanks. I think I may get into dad's bourbon stash myself tonight. 🥃 

16 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I have a concern that they will go so far left that many lefties will move to the Republican Party and ultimately turn the GOP more liberal, which I don’t want. I sometimes wonder if that’s their plan. 

At the moment it looks like democrats are running to Biden.