Sign in to follow this  
avoiding injuries

NYPD Getting Water Dumped on Them

I’ve been seeing this incident posted all over Twitter over the last couple of days. At first, I thought it was a harmless video with the cops and citizens having fun together on a hot summer day. That doesn’t seem to be the case. 

One of the incidents was in Harlem. I thought Harlem was full of yuppies? That's what some moron who's never been there said. 

36 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why are they not arrested? whats the story?

They should have been on the spot, but like I've said a few times here, when you lower the standard to get certain people hired, you lower the standard for everyone else as well. Plus DiBlasio. But they are going to get some real police to go and find these scumbags and collar them. But it's not going to stop. We are at the point where we have Millenials teaching millenials. NYC's only hope is that the big money gets pissed like they did during Dinkins and they bring in another Guilliani. In other words, hopeless. 

I’ve been seeing this on social media. A lot of people were saying “what’s the big deal? It’s just water. Everyone getting upset over this is dumb and needs to chill out. It’s not like they were injured”. A lot of your liberals are defending their actions. But if the roles were reversed and the cops did that to those people? All hell would break loose. Cops would be fired, city sued, riots, etc. These people are such hypocrites that it’s amazing they even try to deny it 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’ve been seeing this on social media. A lot of people were saying “what’s the big deal? It’s just water. Everyone getting upset over this is dumb and needs to chill out. It’s not like they were injured”. A lot of your liberals are defending their actions. But if the roles were reversed and the cops did that to those people? All hell would break loose. Cops would be fired, city sued, riots, etc. These people are such hypocrites that it’s amazing they even try to deny it 

If you have to explain to someone why this is a big deal they won't understand it anyway. They have the mental capacity of a 5 year old. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You forgot to mention that if any one of those people who were saying it's no big deal got nailed with a bucket of water and then the bucket while they were walking into a store or getting out of a car or something, they would instantly be on their phones calling 911 asking for the police to come get the bad guys.

Its getting ridiculous how we dont have civil unrest in america yet.  Were going off the deep end in so many ways at a million miles an hour. What is it gonna take?  What event is gonna trigger it?  Its a miracle.  

I would have shot my taser into their nuts and claimed my vision was obstructed by the water in my eyes. 

18 minutes ago, joeshushu said:

I would have shot my taser into their nuts and claimed my vision was obstructed by the water in my eyes. 

:thumbsup:

Taser must've shorted out because of the water. It just went off, Sarge. :dunno:

It's funny....if I see some dude throw a bucket at a cop, I'd pick the bucket up and wing it back at him.  I'd hit him....and get charged.  :doh:

All those focks should be charged....and the chicks laughing about all of it in their car?  Go fock yourselves.

• Like 1

Only supervisors and cops in specialty units have tasers in the NYPD.  

14 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

It's funny....if I see some dude throw a bucket at a cop, I'd pick the bucket up and wing it back at him.  I'd hit him....and get charged.  :doh:

All those focks should be charged....and the chicks laughing about all of it in their car?  Go fock yourselves.

I suppose the justice is served when those pieces of crap have to go home to their underachieving garbage lives.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Only supervisors and cops in specialty units have tasers in the NYPD.  

The last several mayors your city has elected are turning the city back into the sh!thole it was in the '80s. 

I was there in 2001and again this year.  Huge difference. It is a shame. 

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

The last several mayors your city has elected are turning the city back into the sh!thole it was in the '80s. 

I was there in 2001and again this year.  Huge difference. It is a shame. 

One mayor. Elected by a bunch of hipster dooshbags from elsewhere. 

They should just not respond to calls in those areas. That’s what they want right? A world without any police? They should give it to them. This incident is obviously more playful than it could have been, but still the idea and intent is the same.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

They should just not respond to calls in those areas. That’s what they want right? A world without any police? They should give it to them. This incident is obviously more playful than it could have been, but still the idea and intent is the same.

That’s what will happen,

Disgraceful. Those cops showed unbelievable restraint. Good for them. 

7 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Disgraceful. Those cops showed unbelievable restraint. Good for them. 

Except for the next cop that encounters this filth.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Except for the next cop that encounters this filth.  

Agree. I was surprised backup wasn't called and arrests were made. That's what I meant.

11 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

NYPD releases video of man spraying officers with water bottle in latest dousing incident

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-water-dousing-video-latest

They aren't cops but it doesn't matter. Monkey see, monkey do. As usual. 

I just watched the presser from the cops, I thought they did a good job.  I support the cops 100% over anyone protesting them.

Why didn’t the cops arrest them on the spot? That’s nuts. 

When will liberals learn these people need a strong hand to control them? Thy rule the roost in Baltimore and it's a lawless shithole,  for example.