Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

So I Started A New Life

Hello fawkos!!! Hope all is well. Just got finished banging this Mexican broad and a large ass named Lola. 

I'm divorced and happier than ever. Got a new apparent and neighbors that don't ask me for rides and blow jobs anymore to the store for Henicans.

Met a nice lady. Still curious why she stuck around. Black and blue maybe.

So I did something fun today. Got a fawking pedicure. First time. Have seen the place for years. New girlfriend invites me to come. Me: Vietnamese chicks rubbing me?   L'Oréal: Yes. It's all set up. Me: On my way!!! Woooo hoooo.

Fawking get there and there's a bunch damn old lady's and my new girlfriend. Me: I'm a virgin. The last person to touch my feet is still comatose after all these years. Bring it on.

Side bar: I have a thing for three types of wemens. 

1-Plump

2-Deaf

3-Vietnamese 

Give me all three, I'd explain the game of courting after one night.

So what happened to me?  I walk in. My new girlfriend has her feet in pure water with rose petals in it. The milf next to me has pure water with cucumbers in hers. I'm thinking, cool shiat. Fawking a. 

The water in my sink was blue.  Like airline blue. My feet are getting pickled. I'm feeling frustrated. Want some attention. Who do I get? Not the chunky Vietnamese woman with a beautiful lisp. I get Tony. The skinny little Vietnamese guy who owns the place. Tony? My girlfriend laughed her ass off at the irony of the situation.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Glad to hear that you have moved on. Maybe you can find a check that can give you a BJ to completion. :lol:

This old broad I'm seeing makes me to completion and has the wettest tootsie ever. Wooooi hoooooo!

25 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Great news...I can confirm that vietnamese are by far the best of all the Asian snatch

So I'm getting my feet done. Two of them start talking jibberish but I realize they're talking about me.  Me: Hey, my Vietnamese is not as good as it used to be . But I get it. Stop telling lies about these old wemens surrounding me with feet in need of repair. 

They laughed and the old fawkers laughed harder. 

The little chunky one gave her card. I'm getting number one fucky soon. 

Missed you man, welcome back.  Hope you bang a chick from every ethnicity in It's a Small World... and tell us about it.  :cheers: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Missed you man, welcome back.  Hope you bang a chick from every ethnicity in It's a Small World... and tell us about it.  :cheers: 

You should probably tell him NOT to try and accomplish this at the actual EPCOT park.  :lol:

Lucky bastard.  I'm still stuck in the business.  :wall:

Dad occasionally gets them done and apparently loves it. He goes with my sister or my niece to get them done 🤣

but seriously bunny, im happy for you. I’m glad you didn’t give up and stuck through the hard times. Told you if you just stick through it and try to better yourself then you’ll eventually be happy. Couldn’t be more happier for you man :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

is this real life?

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Dad occasionally gets them done and apparently loves it. He goes with my sister or my niece to get them done 🤣

but seriously bunny, im happy for you. I’m glad you didn’t give up and stuck through the hard times. Told you if you just stick through it and try to better yourself then you’ll eventually be happy. Couldn’t be more happier for you man :thumbsup:

My sister in law owns a chain of nail salons. She always bugs me to come in for a pedicure when im in town. It doesn't do anything for me at all.