Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Millennial physics/geometry: Pizza eating edition.

21 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

MDC is still trying to figure out why.this is funny.

If this is real and they don't put that retard down, at least sterilize her. Morons like this must be stopped from reproducing.

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

If this is real and they don't put that retard down, at least sterilize her. Morons like this must be stopped from reproducing.

Those goofy bastards are about the best thing I've got going

How old are most of you guys these days?  The oldest of the "Millennial Generation" ('81-'96) is closing in on 40.  I think a lot of people confused Millennial with the Generation that was born around the year 2000 (Generation Z is usually regarded as '97+).  Not entirely relevant to the post, but something that's always bothered me.

12 hours ago, Saint Elistan said:

How old are most of you guys these days?  The oldest of the "Millennial Generation" ('81-'96) is closing in on 40.  I think a lot of people confused Millennial with the Generation that was born around the year 2000 (Generation Z is usually regarded as '97+).  Not entirely relevant to the post, but something that's always bothered me.

I think of Millenials as those in their late teens to mid 30s, say born '84-'02. Usually a generation is considered 18-19 years. I'm not sure why they started shortening them to ~15 years. If Gen Z starts in '97, what are the babies being born the last few years called? :unsure:

By the way, this video looks staged.

Back in my day, we didn't choose how many slices we got. 

We took what we got and were GRATEful for it, I tell ya!

There was a place where the cheese was the cover to about 2-3 inches of toppings.

Close enuf to Chicago style. Loved it.

Called Godfather's.

They had Defender.