Sign in to follow this  
kujerry

Would you trade Golladay

I have golladay as an 11 round keeper.   I have been offered a 3rd round pick in the upcoming draft next month for him.   Looks like he’s going in about the 3rd round.  Would u keep him in the 11th for the value or trade him and have 2picks in the 3rd.   It’s a 14 team PPR league

Not knowing the rest of your wr stock, I would say keep him. 

19 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Not knowing the rest of your wr stock, I would say keep him. 

He is my only keeper.   Still have draft coming up.  

I would keep him. Rd 11 great value. 

Some details of your league would help, like is it PPR or Standard, how many teams are in it, and who your other WR's are (for keeping purposes).  Fantasy Pros has his consensus ADP at 43.7, so if someone is offering a 3rd round pick for him, that's a good deal (do you get 2 3rd round picks or do you have to swap)?  Detroit is likely going to be more of a run-first team with Stafford using the play action.

3 hours ago, FantasyRetard said:

Some details of your league would help, like is it PPR or Standard, how many teams are in it, and who your other WR's are (for keeping purposes).  Fantasy Pros has his consensus ADP at 43.7, so if someone is offering a 3rd round pick for him, that's a good deal (do you get 2 3rd round picks or do you have to swap)?  Detroit is likely going to be more of a run-first team with Stafford using the play action.

I thought I put PPR 14 team league, he is my only keeper, and we haven’t drafted yet so I don’t have any other WR on my team.  Golladay is only player on team and yes I would get my 3rd and his 3rd.  Two picks in the 3rd

23 hours ago, kujerry said:

I thought I put PPR 14 team league, he is my only keeper, and we haven’t drafted yet so I don’t have any other WR on my team.  Golladay is only player on team and yes I would get my 3rd and his 3rd.  Two picks in the 3rd

To me, the thing about WR's is that the position is as deep as it's ever been.  To me, 2 3rd round picks are extremely valuable.  The third round might have these players available:  Adam Thielen, TY Hilton, Keenan Allen, and Amari Cooper.  Those 4 are superior to Golladay IMO.   Even if you have to go lower than that, guys like Brandin Cooks, Stefan Diggs, Julian Edelman, and Robert Woods will be available.  I would put Golladay in the same grouping of those guys, and you gain a 3rd round pick.  Just my thoughts on this matter.