Sign in to follow this  
Pinesprings

No More DirectTv !! Have Hulu now. Any suggestions

Hey guys, Ive been on this awesome site for 15 plus years. I was Cornkobb but had some issues logging back in and its easier to start a new username. Mike emailed me so all good.

Anyways, I was averaging paying $220 a month on Directtv and decided to cut the cord in January. I pay $85 a month for Hulu, netflix and Amazon, i even have HBO.

Now the problem. I get all the locals and national tv stations for Sunday games, even have espn for MNF but doubt there is any option for the Sunday ticket? or is there?

I could live with just the redzone channel along with the normal games I get. If that is even an option. I think the thursday night game is NFL network which i do not get anymore but think nbc does thursday night game too so no worries.

Any suggestions on whether Sunday ticket is an option with Hulu or Redzone would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys, good to be back. 

Thanks Kutulu, I will see if that is possible. IPTV?

I already have Hulu and Amazon. guess i could add? thanks again guys. new to this. Had direct tv for around 15 years.

7 hours ago, Pinesprings said:

Thanks Kutulu, I will see if that is possible. IPTV?

I already have Hulu and Amazon. guess i could add? thanks again guys. new to this. Had direct tv for around 15 years.

Google iptv and thank me later.  All sports in HD including the pay per views.

44 minutes ago, timozbuck said:

Google iptv and thank me later.  All sports in HD including the pay per views.

Do you sell it? Any discounts?

3 hours ago, sderk said:

Do you sell it? Any discounts?

No I don’t, but plenty do. Not difficult to find sellers.  Actually, discounts are given if service is purchased in 3, 6, or 12 month blocks.

14 minutes ago, timozbuck said:

No I don’t, but plenty do. Not difficult to find sellers.  Actually, discounts are given if service is purchased in 3, 6, or 12 month blocks.

I just want to watch the Bears. On the east coast. I don't care that much about money. 

Know anything about Gears TV?  It says you have to have VPN set up.  Guess you can do that on home wifi?  Wondering if you can still stream through  Amazon firestick?

38 minutes ago, Pinesprings said:

Know anything about Gears TV?  It says you have to have VPN set up.  Guess you can do that on home wifi?  Wondering if you can still stream through  Amazon firestick?

VPN is a good idea.  Red zone channel is on it.  Never used Gears but most likely would go through firestick.

looks like Playstation Vue is the right move. cancel HULU and PSVue has Redzone channel, nfl network and all the main channels. Cost around $85 month instead of the rape n pillage att/direct tv $235 month. 

I get the Sunday Ticket through PS4, I think the games only version is like $200 for the season, $11 / Sunday.