Sign in to follow this  
PPFFL.Com

6th PICK ALL ROUNDS, $110 Dynasty Orphan IDP PPR Start16 Roster30 Keep25 12Team Top6 CASH, WIN $1K, MFL Commish Since '05

Franchise #12: 6th Pick in all 5 Rounds of the BLACK League - 6pm ET Aug. 25th (Takes Approx. 30 Minutes)

Check out this roster. You get to keep up to 27 players. 25 Active Roster plus up to 2 Taxi Squad.

The TOP 6 in EACH LEAGUE CASH! Champs Win $500, Grand Champs Win $1000

5 Round Dynasty Draft Each Season / 30 Man Rosters / Keep 25 + 2 Taxi

Experience being an owner in a league with staying power. Here at Pro Players Fantasy Football League, our oldest League(15 Years running) is looking for 1 new owner. From the feedback I get each year, I can tell you the Franchise Owners love it! All of our leagues are full each year, with extremely low turnover. If you like IDP/PPR scoring formats, you really should buy this available orphan Franchise in the BLACK League before it's too late. We have a very strict 1st Come 1st Serve membership policy, so if any franchise is unpaid, it's available. I have been the Commish since day one, and I answer every call, text and question posed to me. In fact, I encourage you all to ask questions, because I've learned that the most informed owners are winners. ONLY One Orphan Franchise is available in the BLACK League.

11 BLACK League Teams Paid in Full!
KEEP 25 of 30 + 2 Taxi, NO TRADES, Dynasty Owners love it!

MEMBERSHIP IS STRICTLY FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE

DRAFT IS ON Sunday, Aug. 25th at 6pm ET

8 Starters on O and 8 Starters on D!

If you are looking for a Professional Fantasy Football League with a fun, high scoring format, Pro Players FFL has one opening in BLACK League for the 2019 season. Pro Players GOLD League (ID = 11447) is now up and running on MFL.

My name is Chris Cox. I have been the Pro Players MFL Commissioner (MyFantasyLeague.com) Since 2005. All leagues are verifiable, the league links are posted clearly on the PPFFL.com Home Page, all of which are paid and completed or current MFL Leagues. I am a verified PayPal Merchant and I post my email and phone number clearly on the home page and always have. I am readily available for all Franchise Owners by cell phone/text and email. If you ever have any questions please call, text or email me.

The BLACK League (IDP/PPR/12 Team Dynasty/30 Man Rosters/16 Starters) is paid in full and is up and running on MFL. If you are considering buying this Franchise for the upcoming 2019 Season, please go there now and Check Out the League, League Settings and League Rules. We have high scores on O and D. We do not allow trades. Top heavy prize fund.

ANNUAL FRANCHISE FEE: $110/Year

League Costs: $9.72
Prize Fund Contribution: $100.28

The TOP 6 CASH!

ANNUAL LEAGUE PRIZES:

6 Leagues / 12 Teams in Each: Top 6 in EACH League Cash
1X GRAND Champion gets $1000 ($500 League Championship + $500 GRAND Champion BONUS!)
6X League Champions get $500 Each
6X League Runners Up get $250 Each
6X 3rd Place Finishers get $150 Each
6X 4th Place Finishers get $110 Each
6X 5th Place Finishers get $65 Each
6X 6th Place Finishers get $45 Each

GRAND CHAMPION:
One Pro Players Super League Champion will be crowned the Annual Super League Grand Champion and earns the Grand Champion's Bonus as described above. The Super League Grand Champion is the League Champion that wins with highest score on Championship Weekend. Ties share the prize equally.

Don't miss out on your chance to get in a Pro Players League!

Our GREEN League (7th Year), our Diamond League (7th Year), our SQUARE League (5th Year) are all full in 2018, but you can get on the Wait List for any or all leagues. Our BLACK League (15th year) has one available franchise, our BLUE League (8th year) has two available franchises, our and our CIRCLE League (4th Year) has two available franchises. Pro Players Rules have been forged over 15 seasons. I have to say that the Franchise Owners in our Leagues really enjoy this high scoring fireworks format, and everyone digs the helmets. You get one free when you purchase a Franchise.

BLACK League Home on MFL

PPFFL.com

CALL THE COMMISH 480.993.5386

TEXT THE COMMISH 480.993.5386