Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

What would cause you to engage in armed revolt?

8 minutes ago, riversco said:

Statistically, right wingers are not comfortable ..... with their own institutions.  That's the problem.  They distrust most everything they are told by official sources now.  And it is absolutely without question a big enough of a problem to spark revolt.  It also doesn't need to be a very large segment of the population.  The overwhelming majority of colonists didn't want the Revolutionary War in the 1770s.  But when 20-25% of the public wants a revolt.....you get a revolt.  And once it gets rolling, events can quickly tilt public perception in favor of revolt.

Basically your entire reasoning for why it won't happen (people are too comfortable, there are not enough people to spark it) is untrue.

So are you going to start the revolt? I mean, you have to, right? Or do you plan to wait for 25% to go first, then you’ll join in? Or just sit by and hope others handle it all for you? 

6 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

So are you going to start the revolt? I mean, you have to, right? Or do you plan to wait for 25% to go first, then you’ll join in? Or just sit by and hope others handle it all for you? 

Its quite obvious that it will start with the Trump rallies.  The people that have been swooning to Trump at every rally are the core of the revolt.  I think 50 years from now, people will tell their grandkids with great pride that they attended a Trump rally.  If congress moves to remove him from office, he will stir revolt and say it is a coup.  Hell, Trump has repeatedly called efforts to block him a coup.  If he loses in 2020, he will tell supporters at the rallies to not accept the results.  And they will not accept it because they will assume the next democrat president will flood the nation with illegals. 

One of the things the media is not reporting is that the size of his rallies is GROWING.  During the 2016 election campaign, he was getting like 5000-10,000 people at his rallies.  He drew 17,000 in CIncinnati this year.  He drew 20,000 in North Carolina (the actual building held 8000, but there were scores of people turned away by the fire marshals).  Democrats like to ignore the groups turned away and just say it was 8000 lol.

11 minutes ago, riversco said:

Its quite obvious that it will start with the Trump rallies.  The people that have been swooning to Trump at every rally are the core of the revolt.  I think 50 years from now, people will tell their grandkids with great pride that they attended a Trump rally.  If congress moves to remove him from office, he will stir revolt and say it is a coup.  Hell, Trump has repeatedly called efforts to block him a coup.  If he loses in 2020, he will tell supporters at the rallies to not accept the results.  And they will not accept it because they will assume the next democrat president will flood the nation with illegals. 

One of the things the media is not reporting is that the size of his rallies is GROWING.  During the 2016 election campaign, he was getting like 5000-10,000 people at his rallies.  He drew 17,000 in CIncinnati this year.  He drew 20,000 in North Carolina (the actual building held 8000, but there were scores of people turned away by the fire marshals).  Democrats like to ignore the groups turned away and just say it was 8000 lol.

Yeah, we know. You are repeating yourself I think. 

You going to attack, or you hoping someone else handles it for you?

38 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Yeah, we know. You are repeating yourself I think. 

You going to attack, or you hoping someone else handles it for you?

I'm not attacking anything.  I'm curious when people try to make it personal.  That's always a sign of hostility.  Do we have a problem here?

48 minutes ago, riversco said:

I'm not attacking anything.  I'm curious when people try to make it personal.  That's always a sign of hostility.  Do we have a problem here?

I just asked the question. If you aren’t planning/willing to take part in the killing, then that’s the answer. 

:dunno:

2 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

My ancestors fought for the South, so I'd be inclined to pick up arms if the south succeeds again.

South didn’t succeed, I’d read up a bit before I would take arms against anyone.

35 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I just asked the question. If you aren’t planning/willing to take part in the killing, then that’s the answer. 

:dunno:

I'll answer. I plan that if I encounter any group like Antifa or some simple political one-sided hating people who impede mine or other's daily life in my presence, I will physically or strategically fight back, if I, or anyone else is being bullied or physically harmed by them. I do not carry a firearm, but I am willing to utilize my many other legal options to defend myself or others who are being harmed by the left. I would be willing to take part in community defense if it ever came to that on a larger organized scale.  I have physically supported others before. And if things grow worse from the left's violence, I will stand up against it.

The left, is a curse on this American society. The people that vehemently follow that leftist political structure are simply stupid. They do not know the history of mankind.

They are stupid.

17 minutes ago, sderk said:

I'll answer. I plan that if I encounter any group like Antifa or some simple political one-sided hating people who impede mine or other's daily life in my presence, I will physically or strategically fight back, if I, or anyone else is being bullied or physically harmed by them. I do not carry a firearm, but I am willing to utilize my many other legal options to defend myself or others who are being harmed by the left. I would be willing to take part in community defense if it ever came to that on a larger organized scale.  I have physically supported others before. And if things grow worse from the left's violence, I will stand up against it.

The left, is a curse on this American society. The people that vehemently follow that leftist political structure are simply stupid. They do not know the history of mankind.

They are stupid.

Back up folks, there is a badass here

2 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

Back up folks, there is a badass here

What would you do? Cry? I have fought back against crime multiple times in my life. Are you simply someone that needs to be taken care of?  That's fine. Know your limitations.

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

What would you do? Cry? I have fought back against crime multiple times in my life. Are you simply someone that needs to be taken care of?  That's fine. Know your limitations.

Sure thing Batman, the left and the right aren’t going to do

2 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

Sure thing Batman, the left and the right aren’t going to do

Ok. So everyone in your mind who defends themsleves in real life is a fictional character? "Batman". You are so ghey. Wimp.

"I'm mungwater, I can't be harmed." 

Just now, sderk said:

Ok. So everyone in your mind who defends themsleves in real life is a fictional character? "Batman". You are so ghey. Wimp.

Nailed it

18 minutes ago, sderk said:

They are stupid.

Your answer is so generic that I can say it’s my answer as well. I’d use my “legal options” to “strategically fight back” against “political one sided people” that “impede my or others daily life”. 

I think that just means I’d post on message boards and vote. 

Just now, Mungwater said:

Nailed it

So.... 'wimp who wouldn't defend himself or family or neighbors or any innocent person'.  Got it.  That makes sense.

May Antifa own you and your loved ones.

5 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Your answer is so generic that I can say it’s my answer as well. I’d use my “legal options” to “strategically fight back” against “political one sided people” that “impede my or others daily life”. 

I think that just means I’d post on message boards and vote. 

You continue to say things like 'generic' or 'what exactly would you do?' 

I have fought physically against violent people. And I will continue to do so if I am faced with it. But you choose to ignore the actually statement I made.

You really are very poor at making arguments. You spend all of your effort on trying to bait someone into something you want to respond to.

1 minute ago, sderk said:

So.... 'wimp who wouldn't defend himself or family or neighbors or any innocent person'.  Got it.  That makes sense.

May Antifa own you and your loved ones.

100% correct, except for the fact I actually do defend you guys

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, sderk said:

I don’t really know anything about you, but I would have bet anything I own that you’d claim to have fought lots of crime. 

Just now, cbfalcon said:

I would have bet anything I own that you’d claim to have fight lots of crime. 

Why would you bet anything you own to me claiming to fight lot's of crime? You are again changing the topic. and the focus. Just because I am willing and have been willing to stand up for myself and others, why do you put that down?

8 minutes ago, sderk said:

Why would you bet anything you own to me claiming to fight lot's of crime? You are again changing the topic. and the focus. Just because I am willing and have been willing to stand up for myself and others, why do you put that down?

Just an observation SDerk. I have no idea if you’ve actually fought crime multiple times in your life or not, or even what that would entail in your eyes. But I was very confident you are the type to tell us you’ve done so. 

And fighting crime is good. I’d never put down someone for actually doing so. 

13 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Just an observation SDerk. I have no idea if you’ve actually fought crime multiple times in your life or not, or even what that would entail in your eyes. But I was very confident you are the type to tell us you’ve done so. 

And fighting crime is good. I’d never put down someone for actually doing so. 

Well, to be honest, I don't think you should trust me as this is a website chat room. I don't ask you to put faith in me. I have the same question about me having faith in you and your input.

But the question was asked on this forum, revolt or not revolt? Currently I only defend at this time in our country. Only to the point of defending against aggressive folks within my physical area at any given time. If I was 1 against 10, maybe I run away given the circumstance. But my point is, I would support the best I could against Antifa, and anti Trumpers and etc.. etc...

And I am no Batman and I don't fight crime as a hobby. Only a few times given the circumstances and would again.

3 hours ago, riversco said:

It won't start with a Trump rally. People's way of life would have to feel threatened. 

You'd probably need a recession or depression. Eliminating welfare might also do the trick although IMO that would be a gamble worth taking. Elizabeth Warren throwing open the borders and inviting the third world in to collect welfare and get free healthcare while those chumps over there who don't have or can barely afford health care for themselves foot the bill may do it too.