Sign in to follow this  
Police: Rep. Elijah Cummings’ Baltimore home burglarized...

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/08/01/break-in-reported-at-rep-elijah-cummings-house/

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating after the home of Rep. Elijah Cummings was broken into early Saturday morning.

The burglary occurred around 3:40 a.m. at his Baltimore home in the 2000 block of Madison Avenue.

At this time, police don’t know if any property was taken.

You rob from the people the people rob back.

Or is this a "You live by the sword, you die by the sword" moment?

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Cummings is my Congressman and I focking love this!!!

As a Baltimore resident, did trumps comments offend you or was MDC virtue signaling again?

:banana:

35 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

As a Baltimore resident, did trumps comments offend you or was MDC virtue signaling again?

Offend me? 😆  His comments were spot on. 

Allow me to clarify. District 7 is a majority of Western Baltimore where all the crime, trash and danger is located, but they drew the boundary lines of this district to include parts of Howard and Baltimore County. High income areas with large pieces of land. This ensures that there’s enough votes in the city to cancel out the votes of the people that are actually productive to the area. 

Prediction: no charges if perps are black. Hate crime / Trump's fault otherwise. 

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Offend me? 😆  His comments were spot on. 

Allow me to clarify. District 7 is a majority of Western Baltimore where all the crime, trash and danger is located, but they drew the boundary lines of this district to include parts of Howard and Baltimore County. High income areas with large pieces of land. This ensures that there’s enough votes in the city to cancel out the votes of the people that are actually productive to the area. 

Dat some gerrymandered bullshite

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Dat some gerrymandered bullshite

It is. It also ensures that Cummings comes nowhere near those who contribute.  Just like other cities there are very nice parts. How can you have nice parts and rat infested parts?  The right blames the representative, the left blames the people. Yet somehow the right is the racist ones.

Clearly these robbers were racist......unless they were black....then they were just good boys who made a small mistake and Should be forgiven, right?

53 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Have CNN on. No word from them yet. Just more orange man bad.

Man they really suck at news. 

But newbie said it's enlightening a great source for news. Whatever am I to believe now? :cry:

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

At least the federal money might have an easier path to the citizens it's meant for.

Worst thing that could have happened to BMore is Trump trying to draw attention to it's  corruption. And the best thing that could have happened to whoever gets Cummings spot. Libs are already rallied around them. The poor citizens.

:thumbsup:

As a resident of his former district, I welcome the opportunity to bring in the needed change. Without the name recognition on the ticket, this is the best chance there’s been in a loooooong time  to flip it. 

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

That's just a vast left wing conspiracy. Here's your tinfoil hat.

Pssst.  I know.  I'm mocking the tinfoil idiots who do this every time someone who opposed Bill or Hillary dies.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Pssst.  I know.  I'm mocking the tinfoil idiots who do this every time someone who opposed Bill or Hillary dies.

Pssst.....I know. I'm mocking you for trying to mock anyone critical of Democrats.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Wonder what the temperature is down there today. 

Just like McCain and Ted Kennedy, Hell got a little brighter the day those people died.