Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

CNN: White robots are RACIST

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/01/tech/robot-racism-scn-trnd/index.html

Have you ever noticed the popularity of white robots?

You see them in films like Will Smith's "I, Robot" and Eve from "Wall-E." Real-life examples include Honda's Asimo, UBTECH's Walker, Boston Dynamics' Atlas, and even NASA's Valkyrie robot. All made of shiny white material. And some real-life humanoid robots are modeled after white celebrities, such as Audrey Hepburn and Scarlett Johansson.

The reason for these shades of technological white may be racism, according to new research.

:doh:

"New research"?  Who the fock is funding and getting paid for this "research"?  What about C3PO?   He's obviously gay and yellow, so I guess that means he's Asian? 

• Like 1

Can't wait for the backlash against RACIST Apple products.  Why are iPods white?  STEVE JOBS WAS IN THE KKK!!!! 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Can't wait for the backlash against RACIST Apple products.  Why are iPods white?  STEVE JOBS WAS IN THE KKK!!!! 

dont even get me started on the "BLACKBERRY"

of course then research would show we called it BLACK cause we wanted it to do slave tasks for us

Enjoy the next 5 years and prepare for what you see on stage with these debates and hope Ginsberg dies of old age and the diabetes catches Sotomayor sooooon 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

"New research"?  Who the fock is funding and getting paid for this "research"?  What about C3PO?   He's obviously gay and yellow, so I guess that means he's Asian? 

C3PO got all the best lines while R2D2 was covering for him as the smart white associate.

36 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Enjoy the next 5 years and prepare for what you see on stage with these debates and hope Ginsberg dies of old age and the diabetes catches Sotomayor sooooon 

While we're publicly posting such happy thoughts, I want to point out that Stephen Breyer is north of 80. 

31 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

While we're publicly posting such happy thoughts, I want to point out that Stephen Breyer is north of 80. 

My d!ck can only get so hard. Let's eeeeeease into this glorious MAGA train that's happening .  7-2  SC is coming

I hope he replaces Race Bader Jewberg with an alpha white male that hates immigrants. 

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

dont even get me started on the "BLACKBERRY"

of course then research would show we called it BLACK cause we wanted it to do slave tasks for us

I believe a headline about it would be "They called it a blackberry because they thought it would be an inferior product."

Hold on, weren't the robots "bad" in that movie?  Isn't that the picture these clowns WANT to draw about "white"?

Of course robots are white, we build them to work. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Some of the comments were good   

"I own a black vacuum, does that mean Im not racist?"

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

No, it means you have dirt soiled carpet. 

• Haha 3

Stuff like this....makes me wonder, what goes on in the mind of liberals.  Take any of the board libs. 
What do you suppose they think when they see stuff like this?

A.) Yeah, what a bunch of shlt.   I can't believe racist republican would stoop so low.  Trump's gotta go! 

B.) Man oh man.  Why I am a part of this liberal b.s?   This ridiculous, goofy crap is why I should abandon this party. 

C.) What a dumb ass theory. But jeez, its my homies and my propaganda machine network,  so I better toe the line and just nod my head and agree

When you hand out college degrees in these fields of study, grads must justify their degrees by eternally finding new examples of racism, no matter how absurd they get.  They get rewarded for it via recognition in peer-reviewed journals and publications.  Its an industry now.  if you want it to stop, those degrees must stop.

Just now, riversco said:

When you hand out college degrees in these fields of study, grads must justify their degrees by eternally finding new examples of racism, no matter how absurd they get.  They get rewarded for it via recognition in peer-reviewed journals and publications.  Its an industry now.  if you want it to stop, those degrees must stop.

What color is the paper used to hand out college degrees?   Newspapers?  Menus?

Paper is racist. 

Is Tiger Woods an uncle Tom for using a white Titleist?

• Haha 1

"Everytime I take a pee, I feel like my toilet is resenting me"

"Do toilet paper next"

:doublethumbsup:

Just now, supermike80 said:

"Everytime I take a pee, I feel like my toilet is resenting me"

"Do toilet paper next"

:doublethumbsup:

How could you tell if you asss is clean if you use colored toilet paper?

• Like 1

NFL teams that wear road whites at home - RACIST. 

Woke teams wear darkies at home. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

How could you tell if you asss is clean if you use colored toilet paper?

Maybe bidet's will finally catch on in the U.S. like the rest of the civilized world.

37 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Of course a vacuum is black. Totally racist. Associating them with menial tasks such as sweeping up after others.

Ya gotta just laugh at these morons. They can't beat Trump with any plan so they have simply resorted to the race card.

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I’m not racist. I own a colored tv

And 4 black tires. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

When a Black Man/Woman create a robot they can make it Black, would that be racist?

It would never exist. 

24 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

When a Black Man/Woman create a robot they can make it Black, would that be racist?

20 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

It would never exist. 

Exactly, because you'd have white democrats telling you that they'll pay for it to be destroyed before it's finished.

If someone created a black robot, would that robot be instantly inclined to steal stuff? 

• Haha 1

I swear CNN must be working for Trump.  Keeping stupid racism stories in the news only helps him.

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

If someone created a black robot, would that robot be instantly inclined to steal stuff? 

We do know it wouldn’t stick around to take care of it’s little robots

• Haha 1

Juat realized parking lots are RACIST!!! The asphalt is BLACK and everyone just drives / walks / spits all over it.  They then use WHITE lines to bring about law and order.  Hell, even some lots use ASIAN lines. 

Would the old saying need to be changed to - "There's a robot in the woodpile?"

• Haha 1

Just now, Strike said:

Those Roomba's are black.  Funny thing is, when it sees something black on the ground, it stops working.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Those Roomba's are black.  Funny thing is, when it sees something black on the ground, it stops working.

I had a Roomba.  It was green.  Not sure what nationality or stereotypical behavior I should attribute to it.  Maybe that if Captain Kirk showed up at our house it would roll over and spread it's wheels like a $2 whoreRoomba?