Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Libs spraying water on cops. Liberal NY mayor says its perfectly fine.

Nice job fellas. Watch the guy in the red hat, dancing, ready to run.  What a liberal focking coward.  He sums up the entire liberal United States.  P.O.S. Coward. 

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6066834359001/#sp=show-clips

Wait. Lemme guess, "You don't know those are liberals"  😂

Liberals....all class.   Jeezus fock.  Why would you want to be associated with this kind of stuff ?

I think cops should be able shoot them dead, as they don't know that its water.  It could be acid or something.  Shoot them.  They will eventually learn. 

“New York pushes to make squirting water on LEO a felony” why the hell isnt it already a felony?

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

“New York pushes to make squirting water on LEO a felony” why the hell isnt it already a felony?

Why only Leo?  What if Jim gets squirted or Bob?  Stoopid.  :thumbsdown:

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

You are basing your thoughts on traditional American values that include notions of respect, responsibility, accountability and rationality.... leftists lack these elements.  Further, to apply these notions to them on your part is racist/mysognisitic/homophobic/Isamaphobic......because they have no ideas, none that they can defend....so they have to label you

I'm guessing they instituted this "policy" in response to the Eric Garner death/verdict?  Dunno….maybe nothing to do with that case but whatever the "logic" behind it, it needs to be changed.  

6 hours ago, fandandy said:

Why only Leo?  What if Jim gets squirted or Bob?  Stoopid.  :thumbsdown:

Yeah, it's the same. Sheeez. Doomed. 

On 8/2/2019 at 9:38 AM, iam90sbaby said:

It would be an easy conviction for battery of a law enforcement officer. They probably already prosecute inmates for similar sh!t all the time.

I assume they aren't arresting them because of fears it will escalate into worse violence. They should just run the focks through facial recognition, and go arrest em later. 

32 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It would be an easy conviction for battery of a law enforcement officer. They probably already prosecute inmates for similar sh!t all the time.

I assume they aren't arresting them because of fears it will escalate into worse violence. They should just run the focks through facial recognition, and go arrest em later. 

I don't think facial recognition works on black people since they all look the same.

8 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I don't think facial recognition works on black people since they all look the same.

I can certainly say it works on Asian people. 

Makes no sense that the officers don't retaliate and beat the living mess out of these wastes of life. 

9 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Makes no sense that the officers don't retaliate and beat the living mess out of these wastes of life. 

Unfortunately it’s because they know de Blasio won’t support them.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Unfortunately it’s because they know de Blasio won’t support them.

Whoever advised him he should run for POTUS should win a trolling award. What a clown. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, nobody said:

Surprised the cops didn't shoot them.  That's the usual MO

Surprises me that these people can't stay away from cops. But i guess that's their usual MO. :dunno:

22 hours ago, nobody said:

I wish they would have.  Woulda made these pukes think twice next time if they caught a bullet in the throat this time. 

On 8/3/2019 at 3:28 PM, nobody said:

I was unable to find an instance where cops shot someone based on being sprayed with a substance, but i would welcome your sources if you are willing to impart them.

On 8/3/2019 at 3:28 PM, nobody said:

Someones been listening to the antifa types.  

I don’t know that these guys are liberals. I’m surprised the peeps don’t get a beatdown / arrested on the spot.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t know that these guys are liberals. I’m surprised the peeps don’t get a beatdown / arrested on the spot.

For now I am going to assume liberals, as they tend to dominate the hatred for those who protect us, while conservatives tend to support those who protect us. But hey, who knows....

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

For now I am going to assume liberals, as they tend to dominate the hatred for those who protect us, while conservatives tend to support those who protect us. But hey, who knows....

The guys I’ve seen in those videos don’t look like reliable voters, but you make whatever assumptions you like. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

The guys I’ve seen in those videos don’t look like reliable voters, but you make whatever assumptions you like. :thumbsup:

For now I only have assumptions, based on historical reference, but I admit that there is much more to know.  I might also suggest that political affiliations should be irrelevant.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

For now I only have assumptions, based on historical reference, but I admit that there is much more to know.  I might also suggest that political affiliations should be irrelevant.

But they aren’t, the is part of the Progressive Action Plan.

14 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

But they aren’t, the is part of the Progressive Action Plan.

Yes, and those on the conservative side can play that game as well.....so long as the impetus is to highlight the hypocrisy and lunacy of leftists.....

But in reality, the political tilt of a given individual is COMPLETELY irrelevant to their actions unless they declare their actions to be politically motivated. While we can have fun with leftist/liberal stupidity.....we should not embrace it....