Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt

This guy gets it.

I don't mind actors/actresses talking about politics, but boasting like they do while being ignorant, is quite a turnoff.  I don't really watch much tv anymore because of it.  I'll only watch stuff/performers who are openly conservative or don't talk about politics at all.

A guy who's never voted preaching on irresponsibility - and you think he "gets it"?

Wow.

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't mind actors/actresses talking about politics, but boasting like they do while being ignorant, is quite a turnoff.  I don't really watch much tv anymore because of it.  I'll only watch stuff/performers who are openly conservative or don't talk about politics at all.

I can't wait to see how Katy Perry is going to solve global warming. "Just air condition the planet."

katie perry is the exception.

8 hours ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/george-hamilton-actors-voting

The "Zorro, The Gay Blade" star, who turns 80 this month, revealed he's never voted in his life and thinks that actors who are vocal about politics are irresponsible because they "have no qualifications" to speak on issues.

I said the same thing about Lebron James a couple months back.  Clueless as fock, yet he gets a platform tall enough to speak politics to the masses. 

7 hours ago, Cruzer said:

A guy who's never voted preaching on irresponsibility - and you think he "gets it"?

Wow.

I'd rather be in t-shirt and shorts and be a millionaire than wear a suit and tie from 9-5 and try to look the part of millionaire, when behind the scenes I'm just making ends meet.

Voting doesn't = responsible and that he doesn't get it. 

Getting it = getting it. 

17 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Wow.

Do you think they have qualifications?