Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Active shooter in El Paso, multiple injured

We'll see how this one goes. Condolences to all.

Tough break for the victims, but it is what it is in America. The only reason the news should even cover it is to ask people to stay away from the scene for an hour or so. 

The news should really wait for all of the emotions from the event to die down before they cover it heavily. 

45 minutes ago, MDC said:

Thoughts and prayers.

Scumbag. 

Should have executed this terfdlet right after he posted this: Crusius wrote on his LinkedIn page in 2015 that he was not motivated to do anything other than enough to get by.

Now this piece of sh1t gets free food, free health care and a roof over his head for life, paid for by the citizens of Texas. Based on his low IQ attitude, I don't really think he cares that its a prison. Could be executed within a week if we manned up.

Several people on the left including Piers Morgan are playing the race card saying the cops didn’t shoot the shooter today because he’s white. Absolutely disgusting.

No one cares, I think we've long since proved as much. If you can brush off a couple dozen 6 year olds being riddled with bullets, a breaking point probably doesn't exist. Hell, I bet nothing would be done even if someone managed to walk into congress and shoot a couple dozen senators dead (though that wouldn't be much of a loss).

26 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Several people on the left including Piers Morgan are playing the race card saying the cops didn’t shoot the shooter today because he’s white. Absolutely disgusting.

Those fucktards are a major part of the problem.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

The left will have a field day with this if it’s true. They will blame it on Trump. Their hate will continue to grow.

Thus fueling these idiots that need a trigger to set them off on a shooting spree.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

The left will have a field day with this if it’s true. They will blame it on Trump. Their hate will continue to grow.

The manifesto even clearly states it has nothing to do with Trump......but you are correct the Left will still try to spin it. It’s so obvious this scumbag even predicted they would try in the manifesto. 

5 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

The manifesto even clearly states it has nothing to do with Trump......but you are correct the Left will still try to spin it. It’s so obvious this scumbag even predicted they would try in the manifesto. 

Well if the mass murderer promises it has nothing to do with Trump, we should all trust him. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

No one cares, I think we've long since proved as much. If you can brush off a couple dozen 6 year olds being riddled with bullets, a breaking point probably doesn't exist. Hell, I bet nothing would be done even if someone managed to walk into congress and shoot a couple dozen senators dead (though that wouldn't be much of a loss).

It would be a great loss.  There are still 112 open federal judicial spots that need confirming (down from 144) including four onto the circuit court and Trump/McConell/Graham are going at that full bore. Last week was particularly productive, they confirmed like eight.  Hopefully they get it to zero by January 2021 in case the GOP loses the Presidency or Senate.

Now if someone should walk into the House of Representatives and shoot up a couple dozen Congressmen, then I would agree with you.

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

Well if the mass murderer promises it has nothing to do with Trump, we should all trust him. 

Not if you are a Lib that has been in tears about him since 2016. In that case he might as well have been the shooter. 

Just now, BirdGang said:

Not if you are a Lib that has been in tears about him since 2016. In that case he might as well have been the shooter. 

No, I’m with you. I trust this shooter. He has an honest face. He wouldn’t try and manipulate us. 

3 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

No, I’m with you. I trust this shooter. He has an honest face. He wouldn’t try and manipulate us. 

So if he says he’s a Trump supporter it’s Trump’s fault. If he says he’s not a Trump supporter it’s also Trump’s fault. Typical Lib excuses.....so predictable. 

Just now, BirdGang said:

So if he says he’s a Trump supporter it’s Trump’s fault. If he says he’s not a Trump supporter it’s also Trump’s fault. Typical Lib excuses.....so predictable. 

Huh? I am with you. Truthful Crusius is what people are calling him. He is a straight shooter, the type guy we can count on, etc. Authentic. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Another day, another mass shooting. Ho-hum :sleep:

We are good for about a month now. Feel free to mingle in crowds.

holy sh1t did ya see how fat that guy was that they were trying to pick up and put on a stretcher. I wonder if he was stuck in his rascal and couldn't get away. Looked like a beached whale, blubber everywhere. Just another reason to be in shape.

10 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Huh? I am with you. Truthful Crusius is what people are calling him. He is a straight shooter, the type guy we can count on, etc. Authentic. 

I don't know if he's truthful or the type of guy we can count on. Unfortunately, you got the straight shooter part right.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

You sure it wasn’t Russia? They must be responsible somehow. 

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

holy sh1t did ya see how fat that guy was that they were trying to pick up and put on a stretcher. I wonder if he was stuck in his rascal and couldn't get away. Looked like a beached whale, blubber everywhere. Just another reason to be in shape.

If I looked like a beached whale, the least of my reasons for getting in shape would be how difficult it would someday be for paramedics to put me on a stretcher.

I was sure this would be the first Muslim refugee to commit a murder in the US.

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

You sure it wasn’t Russia? They must be responsible somehow. 

If Sincere Pat blames Russia, then it was Russia. But I only skimmed his factual documents of motive, and didn’t see them mentioned I don’t think.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If I looked like a beached whale, the least of my reasons for getting in shape would be how difficult it would someday be for paramedics to put me on a stretcher.

I'm referring to getting away. If fatty was in a rascal, he was a sitting duck.  it took 8 paramedics to raise up the stretcher. that is fat. CNN has no class. Fat shaming as they keep showing the fat guy who couldn't get away.

2 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

If Sincere Pat blames Russia, then it was Russia. But I only skimmed his factual documents of motive, and didn’t see them mentioned I don’t think.

I would read it again, Trump Tears may have blurred your vision. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I was sure this would be the first Muslim refugee to commit a murder in the US.

Dude stop saying that sh*t the Boston marathon bombing brothers were refugees, there likely were more.

LOL at CNN. This is when you watch them because they simply lose their minds. This clown is claiming the #1 terrorism threat in the USA is white supremacy. No cumbag, its losers breeding and creating more losers who are mentally unstable.

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Dude stop saying that sh*t the Boston marathon bombing brothers were refugees, there likely were more.

Their parents came here on tourist visas and later applied for political asylum. They were US citizens.

I just read the manifesto posted in the thread (assuming it's real and not a hoax). If it's real, what a dumbass... the problem just got as close to solved as it's going to get: the wall just got funded, Honduras is accepting asylum seekers, Mexicans are using their national guard, and arrests at the border are way down.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Their parents came here on tourist visas and later applied for political asylum. They were US citizens.

Wikipedia is generally accurate... generally... and disagrees with you. Says they were permanent residents and citizens of Russia and Kyzdontmakemespellitstan. 

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Wikipedia is generally accurate... generally... and disagrees with you. Says they were permanent residents and citizens of Russia and Kyzdontmakemespellitstan. 

According to wiki they came here via tourist visa and became US citizens before the bombing. :dunno: