Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

On (brand) running shoes

I rarely give product endorsements. But one thing I do in America is load up on shoes, as it is difficult to find my size in asia. My sister told me to try this Swiss brand of shoe. I tried them in a store, and holy fock, are they the most comfortable shoe ever. 

https://www.on-running.com/en-us/

I'm gonna get a second pair. I highly recommend. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I rarely give product endorsements. But one thing I do in America is load up on shoes, as it is difficult to find my size in asia. My sister told me to try this Swiss brand of shoe. I tried them in a store, and holy fock, are they the most comfortable shoe ever. 

They look real good.  I have Merrell and Hoka now. 

10 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

They look real good.  I have Merrell and Hoka now. 

How do you like the Hokas?  I've seen them on Slickdeals and have almost pulled the trigger.  I don't run but I currently wear a pair of Saucony at work and I like them.

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

In an ironic twist, you live next door to the child who made them.  

You have no idea how much sh!t we have bought here that was made in China, but we can't get there, only to lug it back to china. I think we've bought 10 pairs of shoes, for example.

17 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You have no idea how much sh!t we have bought here that was made in China, but we can't get there, only to lug it back to china. I think we've bought 10 pairs of shoes, for example.

Yeah, I've asked you about this before.  It seems crazy.  Ignorantly I just assumed everything here is available there but cheaper.  They must just make it and put it right on the boat.

4 hours ago, fandandy said:

How do you like the Hokas?  I've seen them on Slickdeals and have almost pulled the trigger.  I don't run but I currently wear a pair of Saucony at work and I like them.

They are WAY cushioned and light. Completely different than the barefoot feel of some Merrells I have. 

https://www.rei.com/product/155541/hoka-one-one-speedgoat-3-trail-running-shoes-mens

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Any specific stores that carry them?

2 hours ago, sderk said:

Any specific stores that carry them?

Their website has a "where to buy them" tab.

Those On's look good; TBBOM do they tend to run wide?  I've got wide feet and am currently using Altra trail runners which I like, but I might try these On's next time I'm in the market.  :cheers:

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Their website has a "where to buy them" tab.

Those On's look good; TBBOM do they tend to run wide?  I've got wide feet and am currently using Altra trail runners which I like, but I might try these On's next time I'm in the market.  :cheers:

Yeah, I'd say they run wide. They have a specific trail running shoe as well.