Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Is there a way to stop the shootings?

Recommended Posts

This is not about politics. It's about what the man? I 

I grew up in rural ga. When i was in school we had kids bring guns to school every day. Leave them in the cabs of their trucks in the gun rack because they were hunting before or after school. 

Guess how many school shootings there were? ZERO. Never. 

Is it the medicine? It seems like most of these people have had doses of pharmacological drugs in their system. But they may have had these in their system because they are crazy and needed the drugs. 

 

Is there a way to track this ? I hear manifesto all the time. So and so left hate filled manifestos.  Cant we watch these people? Track their movement's?

I am being serious here. I live in a small community that would probably never see this. However. It makes me still paranoid a little. I have a young son that I would be horrified to lose and in turn his life would not be on track if he lost me.  I am seriously considering taking my ccw class and getting a sidearm. I KNOW im not crazy. I feel more and more worry about random strangers though these days. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

In for the sh!t show :banana:

Its a legit question man. Gun control is not gonna be the answer. It never is. But there has to be something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This wasn't a problem like this when we were kids. 


What is different now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do all these shooters have in common?

They come from homes with college educated parents, typically liberal, typically divorced.

Quit turning men into women and their kids will quit wanting to chop their dix off and shoot up schools and churches and bars.

Another thing that would help is banning Twitter and turning off CNN. CNN is calling for a full out war, labeling white males domestic terrorists. These people are insane.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's going to sound weird to non-gun non-country boys... but more concealed/open carry.  If lots of people are packing... this ends quick.

These little b!tches like to go in shooting at civs with no chance of fighting back.

Never heard of a dude going into a gun club or cabelas shooting it up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think telling kids when they are 8, 9, 10, 11, years old...etc...that "everything is fair, equal, etc".... is part of it.

Then when these people are older, and have to be in the real world, they realize sh@it isn't fair, and it comes as shock to them.  They think "What a bunch of B.S.....I'll show them"

I would imagine a lot of the eventual shooters, had messed up childhoods, likely were picked on, teased, shunned.

Back in the day, kids could deal with "bullies" or "being picked on".

Nowadays...its "I'll show you"

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the causes are mostly things we can’t fix. Poor mental health and then these loner weirdos are inspired by their 8chan or incel garbage, or other loner creep weirdos who committed shootings. I’m not sure how to fix that though.

Limits on the types of firearms you can buy would at least limit the damage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think the causes are mostly things we can’t fix. Poor mental health and then these loner weirdos are inspired by their 8chan or incel garbage, or other loner creep weirdos who committed shootings. I’m not sure how to fix that though.

Limits on the types of firearms you can buy would at least limit the damage. 

What is this whole 8chan thing anyway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

What is this whole 8chan thing anyway?

It's just a message board with zero moderation so these types of people congregate there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

What is this whole 8chan thing anyway?

It is an anonymous message board that nobody has ever heard of. CNN is trying to blame it for these shootings so that useful idiots like MDC can point the finger at imaginary white supremacist "incels". 

Meanwhile, as the facts come out, we realize that the shooters were actually an anarchist and a socialist, who both came from extremely liberal homes, and both disliked Trump, in their words.

Blaming a low traffic anonymous board absolves the left and media from any responsibility. Meanwhile their kids are confused about what having a peenis means and fantasizing about starring in their own mass shooting.

Muh white supremacist incels.

😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The video game Doom sorta started the first person hyper violent shooter video game craze. These mass shootings started popping up shortly after and have been with us since. Could be a coinkydink and I’m sure there’s plenty of other factors, but if I had to put my finger on just one thing that would probably be it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mmmmm...beer said:

"Incels" is what now?

Right wing creeps who can’t get laid so they hate the blacks, Mexicans and Jews 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Right wing creeps who can’t get laid so they hate the blacks, Mexicans and Jews 

Is it supposed to be short for something, can I get the word origin please judges?

Never heard of it until you guys started throwing it around.... seems to be the new "cuck" here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Strike said:

It's just a message board with zero moderation so these types of people congregate there.

Just to clarify, two dudes posted "manifestos" there anonymously minutes before their shootings. There has been no evidence that any of them actively posted there at any other time.

One of those dudes livestreamed his mass shooting on Facebook. The two shooters from yesterday were active on Twitter and Facebook. One of them was active in YouTube.

Trying to blame an obscure message board when everyone of these losers had active accounts on mainstream social media sites is disingenuous at best and manipulation at worst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

It's going to sound weird to non-gun non-country boys... but more concealed/open carry.  If lots of people are packing... this ends quick.

These little b!tches like to go in shooting at civs with no chance of fighting back.

Never heard of a dude going into a gun club or cabelas shooting it up.

Everyone armed. Able and willing to use them would. Half the country are victims and won't arm up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Is it supposed to be short for something, can I get the word origin please judges?

Never heard of it until you guys started throwing it around.... seems to be the new "cuck" here.

I think it stands for Involuntarily Celibate....but admittedly I’ve mostly just read the term here. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

What do all these shooters have in common?

They come from homes with college educated parents, typically liberal, typically divorced.

Quit turning men into women and their kids will quit wanting to chop their dix off and shoot up schools and churches and bars.

Another thing that would help is banning Twitter and turning off CNN. CNN is calling for a full out war, labeling white males domestic terrorists. These people are insane.

 

34 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I think telling kids when they are 8, 9, 10, 11, years old...etc...that "everything is fair, equal, etc".... is part of it.

Then when these people are older, and have to be in the real world, they realize sh@it isn't fair, and it comes as shock to them.  They think "What a bunch of B.S.....I'll show them"

I would imagine a lot of the eventual shooters, had messed up childhoods, likely were picked on, teased, shunned.

Back in the day, kids could deal with "bullies" or "being picked on".

Nowadays...its "I'll show you"

 

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The video game Doom sorta started the first person hyper violent shooter video game craze. These mass shootings started popping up shortly after and have been with us since. Could be a coinkydink and I’m sure there’s plenty of other factors, but if I had to put my finger on just one thing that would probably be it.

All 3 responses above are correct. These freaks are mentally out of it. I mean, other than the one yesterday, they know going in that they are going to die and yet they really don't care. Try and figure out how to stop that. Without the internet, I would bet a few of these never happen. Social media being the #1 culprit. Crazy websites where these freaks can get ideas is #2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You gotta keep 'em separated. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The video game Doom sorta started the first person hyper violent shooter video game craze. These mass shootings started popping up shortly after and have been with us since. Could be a coinkydink and I’m sure there’s plenty of other factors, but if I had to put my finger on just one thing that would probably be it.

Millennial’s and younger are the problem yet you want to use their solution’s to fix it.

 

bwahahahahahashsh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Is there a way to stop the shootings?

 

 

Yes.......The people of this Country need to wake up to the constant false flag bullshit. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

It is an anonymous message board that nobody has ever heard of. CNN is trying to blame it for these shootings so that useful idiots like MDC can point the finger at imaginary white supremacist "incels". 

Meanwhile, as the facts come out, we realize that the shooters were actually an anarchist and a socialist, who both came from extremely liberal homes, and both disliked Trump, in their words.

Blaming a low traffic anonymous board absolves the left and media from any responsibility. Meanwhile their kids are confused about what having a peenis means and fantasizing about starring in their own mass shooting.

Muh white supremacist incels.

😂 

This times a billion, no normal people have ever heard of this sh!t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually the answer is no for as long as humans are alive. Right now there are probably at least a dozen of these low IQ losers working on their insane plan across the country. Now that we had 2 inside 24 hours, at least one of these fucktards is going to eventually copy it and wait for a mass shooting so that he can set his plan in motion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that we’ve successfully banned God from everything as well as lowered our moral compass as a society, we are starting to see ramifications. IMO

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

This wasn't a problem like this when we were kids. 


What is different now? 

I've been saying this for about a decade now. We are starting to see the first generation that literally grew up on psychotropic drugs. And other types of neuro drugs. Don't tell me that 20 years of popping all those pills isn't going to have an impact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Here's the Dayton shooter's twitter.  Full of left-wing tropes.  Perhaps we can gain some insight from it.  Reminds me a lot of the horseshit MDC spews on this site.

 

https://twitter.com/iamthespookster?lang=en

 

They make sure to leave out the left wing part and just concentrate on him being white when talking about him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Intense Observer said:

What do all these shooters have in common?

They come from homes with college educated parents, typically liberal, typically divorced.

 

if we're going to have a serious conversation, perhaps we shouldn't make up facts just to fit our narrative. For example, dylann roofs parents where a contractor in a bartender respectively. And his sister also brought a gun to school.

 

I'm going to guess that there was a lot of talk of transgender or timeouts or any of that other crap in that household.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy."

If I wasn't conservative I'd be skeptical about that Twitter thread because it would seem like a rationalization to minimize the possibility of right wing rhetoric/narratives inspiring crazies to violence. But based on what I've seen online from people, I can see the troll motivation, along with the destruction in general motivation, being enough. 

It is worth skepticism/rejection if this were to be a selectively applied explanation though, from the people raising alarm about it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Intense Observer said:

It is an anonymous message board that nobody has ever heard of. CNN is trying to blame it for these shootings so that useful idiots like MDC can point the finger at imaginary white supremacist "incels". 

Meanwhile, as the facts come out, we realize that the shooters were actually an anarchist and a socialist, who both came from extremely liberal homes, and both disliked Trump, in their words.

Blaming a low traffic anonymous board absolves the left and media from any responsibility. Meanwhile their kids are confused about what having a peenis means and fantasizing about starring in their own mass shooting.

Muh white supremacist incels.

😂 

Nailed it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

It's going to sound weird to non-gun non-country boys... but more concealed/open carry.  If lots of people are packing... this ends quick.

These little b!tches like to go in shooting at civs with no chance of fighting back.

Never heard of a dude going into a gun club or cabelas shooting it up.

Interesting take coming from a LEO.   I think there’s some merit to what you’re suggesting but am also concerned about a return to the Wild West with so that many people packing.  

And as I’ve stated before, hand guns are really only useful for killing people.  I guess you can have fun shooting targets buts they’re not an effective weapon for hunting.   

That’s why I lean towards more towards outlawing all hand guns unless you’re a LEO.  

From your perspective, what % of the public should be armed to help prevent these mass shootings?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I think we're already seeing it. But often times we don't have the benefit of perspective while in the midst of change. Look at the massive increases in online shopping for example. We can play massive decreases in theater attendance overall and increases in home viewing experiences. Homeschooling is also reaching unprecedented amounts for the past 50 years. Also, look at the number of jobs that in love working from home.

 

In short, we are radically reducing our public footprint.

 

We're never going to completely eliminate that. But does announce that remain? Are becoming more and more secure and lock idown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×