Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Online right wing incel creeps

(CNN)Saturday's shooting in El Paso is at least the third atrocity this year where a suspect is believed to have posted to 8chan in advance of an attack.
8chan is an online messaging board that has been used by anonymous accounts to share extremist messages and cheer on mass shooters. It is rife with racist and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.
Law enforcement officials in El Paso, Texas, confirmed on Saturday they were investigating a document posted on 8chan that they believe was written by Patrick Crusius, the shooting suspect.

Yeesh I knew a good portion of the Geek Club were creeps but it’s never occurred to me that y’all might be dangerous :o 

Right wingers tend to be atheletes and therefore tend to get laid on a regular basis while in high school and college. 

Incels are nerds who tend to be liberals and don't get laid on a regular basis while in high school and college. 

hth

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I think social values in terms of whether you fall on the conservative or liberal side are pretty null to incels. 

It's weird. That 21-year-old guy who slit his 17-year-old sorta girlfriend's throat recently and posted pictures of her body on Instagram, was allegedly upset because she kissed a guy at the concert they'd just gone to. Allegedly he was in the "friendzone" for a while. I stumbled on a Twitter thread of incel sympathizers (if not incels) somewhat defending him. Had a really civil, considering, back and forth with one (actually need to finish it). Where we left off is his belief that women pretty much never deal with rejection (he is tunnel-visioned on sexual rejection, like no other types exist), and guys who aren't above average in looks are rejected, often in callous ways, by women of widely varying sexual marketplace value.

It's disturbing how selfish and narrow-minded it is. Nobody is entitled intimacy from another person. Simple as that. Granted he was a known actor but I think of a guy like Steve Buscemi joining up with his old FDNY crew on 9-11. Ugly guy physically, but not wallowing in it, instead being honorable. Online communities encourage incels to make mountains out of what should be molehills in the grand scheme of things. Nothing they embrace steers them away from narcissism. 

Narcissism  is for pretty people and powerful people. That's a real cute rambling though .  

Narcissism is self-love. Rather than putting themselves aside, they wallow in the cosmic injustice (so to speak) of whatever unpopular facet or facets they have, because they are thoroughly stuck on themselves. Narcissis fell in love with his reflection; these people yearn to. Being rebuffed is profound as a result. There aren't more important things than them.

33 minutes ago, naomi said:

Narcissism is self-love. Rather than putting themselves aside, they wallow in the cosmic injustice (so to speak) of whatever unpopular facet or facets they have, because they are thoroughly stuck on themselves. Narcissis fell in love with his reflection; these people yearn to. Being rebuffed is profound as a result. There aren't more important things than them.

You just described the Democratic party to a a tee then. Glad you took the bait. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

This is nothing more than the Deep State trying to get 8Chan shut down so that Q can't communicate to citizens.

Offline, hopefully for good :wave:

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

You can't keep the truth from coming out, no matter how much you try to censor it.

Just glad there’s less encouragement out there for murderous creeps 👍

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Offline, hopefully for good :wave:

8chan is offline?

I never used it... but how/who has the authority to pull the plug on a site like that?