Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Left Starts Attacks on LIb Media

Awesome, here he is demanding his propaganda arm get in line and project the party message.  I wonder how the media will respond?

Putin must be laughing with delight....

I definitely think people should start calling Trump out for his bigoted divisive rhetoric. :thumbsup: 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I definitely think people should start calling Trump out for his bigoted divisive rhetoric. :thumbsup: 

When the left starts showing us how... meaning calling themselves out for their "bigoted divisive rhetoric" over the last 40 years, we will.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

And they do, and he does say things that are not PC(which I flipping LOVE), but is he divisive?  No.....not really, Democrats are the ones that want to divide us into tribes, section us off.....

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

You are so dumb. 🙁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sderk said:

You are so dumb. 🙁

Two of the biggest bigots on the forearm don’t think Trump is divisive.

Stunner.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Stunner.

One of the biggest idiots on the planet can't see that obama and his identity politics was one of the biggest problems of the past 11 or so years and that Trump is actually helping to fix it by not caring about race or sex or whatever.

You are so dumb.  

Not a stunner. 🙁

Monkey Death Car = Banned

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Stunner.

I know you cannot see your own bigotry, and likely firmly believe you are not, but you clearly are.  You are a demonstrated racist as well.   So for you to throw stones is little better than Trump throwing stones, you are not that different from him, you just do it from the other side of the political spectrum.

• Like 1

Why is the left so full of hate and divisiveness? 

They've been trying to divide this nation since before the 2016 election through rhetoric and violence.  

45 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump is divisive, 100%, he's just following in Obama's footsteps. 

I have voted 

Perot. 

Nader

Nader  

Obama

Obama. 

Gary  Johnson. 

From my perspective Obama was more devicive than Trump.  I voted for him for the same reason I will vote for trump. The other candidates sucked and nader was not running again. By the end of Obamas presidency I was disillusioned  with Democrats to the point I will probably never vote for one again.  I am not a republican. But I will never align myself with Democrats again. I feel like leaning Democratic was a phase I grew out of. Like wearing a starter jacket   or rebok pumps. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I have voted 

Perot. 

Nader

Nader  

Obama

Obama. 

Gary  Johnson. 

From my perspective Obama was more devicive than Trump.  I voted for him for the same reason I will vote for trump. The other candidates sucked and nader was not running again. By the end of Obamas presidency I was disillusioned  with Democrats to the point I will probably never vote for one again.  I am not a republican. But I will never align myself with Democrats again. I feel like leaning Democratic was a phase I grew out of. Like wearing a starter jacket   or rebok pumps. 

Good move.

11 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Things can change. I thought I'd never vote Republican again during the GWBush years. I despise that focktard. The Dems are at an unimaginable level of freak show but it's not outside the realm of possibilty they come to their senses. Half the candidates in the first debate (the ones with no shot polling at 1%) are still sane.

13 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

The Media is more to blame than Trump.

100% correct.   People still take in the media as if its journalism, instead it is political hackery intent to manipulate

21 hours ago, RLLD said:

I know you cannot see your own bigotry, and likely firmly believe you are not, but you clearly are.  You are a demonstrated racist as well.   So for you to throw stones is little better than Trump throwing stones, you are not that different from him, you just do it from the other side of the political spectrum.

Got anything I’ve said or done that is bigoted or racist? Or is this just you getting mad and saying shiit again?

19 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Identity politics....I love when they start projecting.  :lol:

its either funny or sad

Maybe the leftist mob can defend this tweet from Cuomo...