Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

UPDATED: Doug Orth's Big Boards - Top 200

14 minutes ago, Brutal Brutus said:

They actually replaced most their line, they just used the same philosophy. They found injury prone retreads that came on the cheap. I believe in the talent of Murray and DJ, and I think the offensive scheme could work, but if the o line plays at the same level as last year it won't matter.

The article said they only have 1 new guy, sweezy something, but I don't know. Thanks, I am stuck on where to rank DJ, but I'm sure it will unveil itself in the next week or two.

On 8/6/2019 at 5:47 PM, The Football Guru said:

I think with a restocked shelf of weapons, Wentz will play at an MVP level this season.

If true, this is a very noteworthy statement. Anyone else on board with this line of thinking?

9 minutes ago, stonewall said:

If true, this is a very noteworthy statement. Anyone else on board with this line of thinking?

Well of course but I don’t think it’s his weapons that have people skeptical it’s his health. But if u can get him in the right spot, prob double digit rd or even as a backup if u do that thing then yeah he could pay off with huge value IF he can stay healthy. This is the new ff. It’s not production necessarily that drop guys down adp, it’s the “other” stuff that does, just guys get injured so much more nowadays than 15+ yrs ago u don’t want ur #1 qb going down again. I’d feel safe taking him as a backup even if it meant going Winston/ wentz than loading up on other players and drafting him in like the 8-9 range expecting to be my full yr starter. 

Thanks Doug! I look forward to this every year! 

I finally got one of my leagues to switch to an auction draft so your article on your draft in that format was great to check out as well. 

On 8/18/2019 at 2:11 AM, uwmalcolm said:

Thanks Doug! I look forward to this every year! 

I finally got one of my leagues to switch to an auction draft so your article on your draft in that format was great to check out as well. 

Glad to hear it 👍

Great stuff Mike! Thank you! For the first time I am doing a .5 PPR league. I see your half-ppr rankings use 4 pts for passing TD's, while we have 6 pts. Any way to tweak the inputs? Or is there a way I can recreate the SSI to account for the extra points?

7 hours ago, BucLight said:

Great stuff Mike! Thank you! For the first time I am doing a .5 PPR league. I see your half-ppr rankings use 4 pts for passing TD's, while we have 6 pts. Any way to tweak the inputs? Or is there a way I can recreate the SSI to account for the extra points?

I'm the guy you need to ask about that 😎

Shoot me an email. It's at the top of any of my articles. First name's Doug.