Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Liberals shriek at NYT headline saying trump calls for unity

They demand the NYT use the headline to call trump a racist or white supremacist.  I mean WHAT, are they seriously going to riot over a NYT  headline?  Would be funny but almost unsurprising at this point. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/beto-orourke-and-cory-booker-bash-the-new-york-times-over-mass-shooting-headline

Huh? 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Huh? 

Yeah, they are losing it because the Times posted a story with Trump calling for us to come together and they wat it to say Trump is a racist.

Trump held a speech in reaction to El Paso and Ohio shootings where he denounced racism and hatred.  

The NYT posted a story saying this.

The group think liberal mob went crazy, threatening to end subscriptions because the headline wasn't 100% anti-Trump so NYT actual changed the headline mid-day.

It just reinforces the fact that media don't tell facts they placate to a certain audience, facts be damned. 

1 minute ago, riversco said:

Basically if you dont call trump a racist / white supremacist, the liberals will target you. 

They are a hateful intolerant bunch. 

I could see a scenario where the democrats try to shut down all trump rallies either legally or by fringe groups organizing a sit in or march at all trump rallies.  That would send this nation spiralling into unrest. 

Basically being accused of racism removes your right to free speech, freedom of the press, and freedom of assembly and overrides your constitutional protections.  

19 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Notice how the board liberals always stay away from these threads? 

Well, if I'm not wearing a raincoat, I really don't want to get anywhere near these circle jerks.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Well, if I'm not wearing a raincoat, I really don't want to get anywhere near these circle jerks.

:lol:

Pretty sure I’ve been told the failing NYT is fake news. I don’t pay attention to that rag.

If you're a law abiding , tax paying, hard working straight white male and you are still a democrat you are a cuck. Plain and simple. They don't like you and they don't want you unless you're subservient to all of their causes. Even then you will be pushed to the side if it's in their interests. Al Franken says hello. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I see...so the media again proves its tilt and status as a propaganda arm for the Democratic party....

:blink:

On Monday evening, Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) tweeted, “Lives literally depend on you doing better, NYT”

Several Democratic candidates for president blasted The New York Times for its banner front-page headline for the Tuesday, Aug. 6 edition, which read “Trump Urges Unity Vs. Racism.”

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

:clap:

25 minutes ago, sderk said:

:blink:

On Monday evening, Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) tweeted, “Lives literally depend on you doing better, NYT”

Maybe Booker was some kind of incel?  :dunno:

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Maybe Booker was some kind of incel?  :dunno:

I did not think of that. I bet he ultimately turns into John Lithgow's character in The World According to Garp.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you're a law abiding , tax paying, hard working straight white male and you are still a democrat you are a cuck. Plain and simple. They don't like you and they don't want you unless you're subservient to all of their causes. Even then you will be pushed to the side if it's in their interests. Al Franken says hello. 

Spot on.  

CNN and libs don't give one fock about shootings. Not one fock.  Zero.   They only care about whether the headlines were written properly to discredit Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

It just reinforces the fact that media don't tell facts they placate to a certain audience, facts be damned. 

That is something that doesn't need any reinforcing

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

CNN and libs don't give one fock about shootings. Not one fock.  Zero.   They only care about whether the headlines were written properly to discredit Trump.

Libs probably do. Outrage over gun crime affects everybody especially overly emotional people. CNN though is fully vested in discrediting Trump, they long ago gave up any vestigial professional ethics of being an impartial news source.

• Like 1

That a relatively reputable new outlet would allow social media and political hacks to coerce their reporting is really disheartening, I mean, the media is completely useless at this stage  :wall:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That a relatively reputable new outlet would allow social media and political hacks to coerce their reporting is really disheartening, I mean, the media is completely useless at this stage  :wall:

Enough were p*ssed off and they know who butters their bread. Can't alienate the elitist wiser-than-everyone fan base.

I try to avoid politics as much as possible anymore, but I gotta say, the Democrats are literally off the goddamned rails.

55 minutes ago, BLS said:

I try to avoid politics as much as possible anymore, but I gotta say, the Democrats are literally off the goddamned rails.

It seems to be getting worse by the day, like, I have to start wondering what I might have to do if attacked....

I think I am going to put the old 1 1/8 inch wrench back in the car, just in case....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

It seems to be getting worse by the day, like, I have to start wondering what I might have to do if attacked....

I think I am going to put the old 1 1/8 inch wrench back in the car, just in case....

All you have to do is clap. They seem to not like clapping. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You in MD right?  They even give LEOs a fit with concealed carry.

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You in MD right?  They even give LEOs a fit with concealed carry.

Yes and Yes.

But a wrench is just a tool, when I did more business in Baltimore back in the 90's everyone carried them because there are bad people in Baltimore, and they are great for close in combat against someone attacking you.

52 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

All you have to do is clap. They seem to not like clapping. 

The jazz hands crowd would just pee their pants and run away when they see a kindergartener with a squirt gun. The worry is he may get surrounded by a dozen pink haired Antifa types.