Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

point of privilege

I'm Cdub owner/master Detroit chapter

Can you be mindful of the microaggressions you're putting into the world. I don't have sensors so your privilege is showing.

Thank you.

If you post that type of warning or label or whatever it is on anything at all - you are a F@GGOT and need to have your face smashed in. 

🤣

:raiseshand:

Point of Privileged!  Point of Privileged!

He/Him here.  This thread is giving me goosebumps.

When I have attended conferences/conventions there is always a lot of positivity in the air, fun at night with dinners/booze and that room oozed with miserableness. Never did any meeting I have attended mentioned having a quiet room.  Can you imagine how the kids of these nut jobs are going to turn out?

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

When I have attended conferences/conventions there is always a lot of positivity in the air, fun at night with dinners/booze and that room oozed with miserableness. Never did any meeting I have attended mentioned having a quiet room.  Can you imagine how the kids of these nut jobs are going to turn out?

point of information....how dare you assume they might have children? that's casting antiquated parental expectations on the individual.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

point of information....how dare you assume they might have children? that's casting antiquated parental expectations on the individual.

For the sake of the future of this country lets hope they don't reproduce. :thumbsup:

question of information...why is it "he/him" and "she/her"? why can't it just be "he"? doesn't that then dictate the "him"? is there a he/her? i need to understand the logic here?

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

You mean like picking your kid up after a concert. 

1 minute ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

You mean like picking your kid up after a concert. 

the mascara threw that out the window! :mad:  now go to your room (quiet space)

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

question of information...why is it "he/him" and "she/her"? why can't it just be "he"? doesn't that then dictate the "him"? is there a he/her? i need to understand the logic here?

I don't understand why they even say it.

Just now, crackattack said:

🖐jazzhands🖐

That was just strange to watch. Next thing you know AOC will be wanting that done the next time Trump gives his state of the Union. How dare anyone clap.

1 minute ago, crackattack said:

🖐jazzhands🖐

:clap:this icon is banned in this thread!! stop clapping :mad::mad:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

That was just strange to watch. Next thing you know AOC will be wanting that done the next time Trump gives his state of the Union. How dare anyone clap.

nah, she will just sit there like a pouty little child who was told they cant have any more ice cream

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

nah, she will just sit there like a pouty little child who was told they cant have any more ice cream

While she complains that her nuts itch...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

um guys can we please just refrain from using language that trumps err I mean trigger............

Point of personal privilege! Please refrain from using gender specific language when addressing the geek club.  :mad:

• Haha 1

Just now, 5-Points said:

Point of personal privilege! Please refrain from using gender specific language when addressing the geek club.  :mad:

The only reason 'geek club' isn't in itself gender specific, is because noone knows what MDC is yet. 

3 hours ago, sderk said:

The only reason 'geek club' isn't in itself gender specific, is because noone knows what MDC is yet. 

Well that is entirely up to shim, isn't it? :angry:

Or is it herm? :unsure:

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Well that is entirely up to shim, isn't it? :angry:

Or is it herm? :unsure:

Maybe feminito? Maybe fagbian?

13 hours ago, sderk said:

Maybe?