Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Ultimate dooshery or fair play? Congressman calls out individual Trump donors in San Antonio

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

What's been happening over the last 6 months at our southern border is an invasion.  I have no problem with him using that term. 

Invasion. Nothing else.

49 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Semantics.  RP gonna RP.

:thumbsup:

Differentiating legal immigration from illegal immigration is semantics..  Holy fock this place...

:doh:

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Differentiating legal immigration from illegal immigration is semantics..  Holy fock this place...

And the funny part is that not only does some dope say it, another dope agrees. So fvcking weird. 

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

To be fair the POTUS conflates refugees with illegal immigrants on a weekly basis. :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

To be fair the POTUS conflates refugees with illegal immigrants on a weekly basis. :thumbsup:

refugees. ugghh. 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

You mean asylum seekers.  And the reason he does it is that most of those "asylum seekers" are simply gaming the system.   For all intents and purposes they ARE illegals.  If they're really "refugees" and not just illegals why aren't they seeking asylum in all the countries between the U.S. and their home country?  Couldn't be because the end goal isn't to get the fock out of their sh*thole country but to take advantage of the generosity of the U.S., could it?

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

You mean asylum seekers.  And the reason he does it is that most of those "asylum seekers" are simply gaming the system.   For all intents and purposes they ARE illegals.  If they're really "refugees" and not just illegals why aren't they seeking asylum in all the countries between the U.S. and their home country?  Couldn't be because the end goal isn't to get the fock out of their sh*thole country but to take advantage of the generosity of the U.S., could it?

Unlike illegals, refugees / asylum seekers have the legal right to seek asylum here so they actually aren’t illegal. I don’t expect you to know any better though since Don told you they’re scumbag vermin - freeloaders at best and possibly terrorists or gangbangers. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Unlike illegals, refugees / asylum seekers have the legal right to seek asylum here so they actually aren’t illegal. I don’t expect you to know any better though since Don told you they’re scumbag vermin - freeloaders at best and possibly terrorists or gangbangers. :thumbsup:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/80-percent-of-asylum-cases-at-southwest-border-arent-legitimate-dhs-chief-says

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Not following the process and sneaking in doers violate the law. There are legal processes in place for people who are <ahem>.... claiming...... "asylum"    🙄

• Like 1

On 6/11/2019 at 10:18 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I've watched whole shows where Tucker never mentions Trump. Numerous times. He happens to be aligned with Trump on immigration. Always has been. Much of his program is about that. Hannity on the other hand has dedicated his show to defending Trump during the Russia Hoax and now calling for justice to those that broke our laws to spy on a political campaign. Not that there's anything wrong with that. 

On 2/15/2019 at 11:07 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did I say I was for declaring the NE? My statement has to do with lax immigration policy, like I stated within the post. You're the idiot who can't read due to being blinded by rage. Probably drunk. Pathetic 

On 2/15/2019 at 8:27 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cutting our own throats. Not as dramatic as Europe, these aren't Muslims after all, but the make up of our country is being altered from what it is, there is no denying that. If you think that's a good idea I guess you are for lax immigration policies. But I don't know why, besides looking to feel good about yourself, anyone would think that's a good idea. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone see the phrase "illegal immigration " in there? I don't.  

:overhead:

49 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not following the process and sneaking in doers violate the law. There are legal processes in place for people who are <ahem>.... claiming...... "asylum"    🙄

Yes people sneaking in are illegals and people claiming asylum are legal. You’re getting it now Ray :thumbsup: 

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yes people sneaking are illegals and people claiming asylum are legal. You’re getting it now Ray :thumbsup: 

Poor MDC. A MSM lemming. :(

37 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

:overhead:

I see "Lax Immigration" numerous times. What the hell di youbthhibk that means? You lose. 

40 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yes people sneaking in are illegals and people claiming asylum are legal. You’re getting it now Ray :thumbsup: 

There is a process for claiming asylum, you have to do it at a port of entry, if you do not properly do it....and violate US code 8 1325.

I know that you only support the rules you like, but its still law that should be enforced.  You don't have to like it....

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

There is a process for claiming asylum, you have to do it at a port of entry, if you do not properly do it....and violate US code 8 1325.

I know that you only support the rules you like, but its still law that should be enforced.  You don't have to like it....

I support that law and stand by my claim that Trump has been conflating illegals and refugees. :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

LMAO at anyone duped into thinking that we have this sudden influx of asylum-seekers

:lol: it's not nice but sometimes retards like mdc are fun to laugh at.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

I support that law and stand by my claim that Trump has been conflating illegals and refugees. :thumbsup: 

That was a weak deflection, even for you.....so I again call out the fake "asylum" bullsh!t for what it is....completely false and fabricated, used as a reason to excuse illegal immigration.

I think naming names is doosh to the doosh power.

I also think Trump isn't very good with the English language so he says stupid things, but I don't think he hates all Messicans or immigrants. 

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

LMAO at anyone duped into thinking that we have this sudden influx of asylum-seekers

That traveled through multiple countries to get here..

It's a focking clown show.  None of that matters though, because, orange man bad.  

Just now, Reality said:

That traveled through multiple countries to get here..

It's a focking clown show.  None of that matters though, because, orange man bad.  

Why is it not racists to hate orange people? 

Just now, RLLD said:

That was a weak deflection, even for you.....so I again call out the fake "asylum" bullsh!t for what it is....completely false and fabricated, used as a reason to excuse illegal immigration.

You think asylum seekers from Venezuela and Honduras don’t exist? Or they wanted to come here anyway and waited til people were getting killed in their home countries to try this “asylum” ruse? :unsure:

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

You think asylum seekers from Venezuela and Honduras don’t exist? Or they wanted to come here anyway and waited til people were getting killed in their home countries to try this “asylum” ruse? :unsure:

If they do exist they can use the proper process through a port of entry. There might be a handful that have some legitimate claim to "asylum" but for the majority....no, i do not believe it.

Their countries suck, our country is fantastic, no matter how much idiots whine about it. It does not surprise me that people all over the world would rather be here, but they still need to honor our laws. The misuse of asylum is pathetic, and I know you know better....

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trolling is this guys life. Pathetic 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

If they do exist they can use the proper process through a port of entry. There might be a handful that have some legitimate claim to "asylum" but for the majority....no, i do not believe it.

Their countries suck, our country is fantastic, no matter how much idiots whine about it. It does not surprise me that people all over the world would rather be here, but they still need to honor our laws. The misuse of asylum is pathetic, and I know you know better....

A federal judge already struck down the Trump Administrations policy of rejecting asylum seekers if they cross the border illegally. Facts and laws still count even when you don’t like them Ray.

My guess is that now you’ll pivot to attacking me, since you obviously know nothing about the situation at the border. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

A federal judge already struck down the Trump Administrations policy of rejecting asylum seekers if they cross the border illegally. Facts and laws still count even when you don’t like them Ray.

My guess is that now you’ll pivot to attacking me, since you obviously know nothing about the situation at the border. :thumbsup:

This slap fight is hilarious being that neither one of you know anything about what is happening at the boarder.

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Judges can ignore the law just as easily as politicians, not the firs time, does not make it right.  The law remains, even if judges and politicians choose to not enforce it.

I leave the attacking to you....and your ilk.

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Judges can ignore the law just as easily as politicians, not the firs time, does not make it right.  The law remains, even if judges and politicians choose to not enforce it.

I leave the attacking to you....and your ilk.

Judges are wrong about the law and asylum seekers are fakes if you think so. No arguing with that logic. :lol:

Trump's response, took him a minute but he is President and I'm sure he's got other things to do.

I don’t know who Joaquin Castro is other than the lesser brother of a failed presidential candidate (1%) who makes a fool of himself every time he opens his mouth. Joaquin is not the man that his brother is, but his brother, according to most, is not much. Keep fighting Joaquin!

7 hours ago, MDC said:

If Trump really wanted to help US workers he wouldn’t hire illegals and visa workers to work at his resorts or have his crappy clothing line manufactured in China. For that natter he wouldn’t stiff small businesses and defraud people through a fake university. And if he was really worried about acts of terrorism and violence he wouldn’t soft pedal acts of violence committed by white nationalists. 

He is a straight up fraud selling racial resentment for votes. You’ve got to be some kind of retarded to buy Don’s working class champion malarkey.

He's never soft pedaled acts of violence committed by white nationalist. If you're talking about Charlottesville, that's a lie the media/Dems perpetrate. I made a long post going over this and you never responded. If you're talking about something else, bring that up. He also hasn't disparaged visa workers (legal immigrants). But yeah, hiring illegals and especially the fake university are serious problems. As for stiffing small businesses, I'd have to look at a case by case thing and hear his reasonings and I don't know that an impartial explanation with both sides exists or that I have the patience to find one.

You might have mentioned the brither thing as that's what soured me on him originally, the fake university especially was even worse.