Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

Born White Apology

I’m sorry she was born white too.  I don’t want her as a representative of the white community.

• Thanks 2

Saw this earlier...  As Big Blue said, I am sorry as well that she was born white...

Of course, she could donate her net worth ($9 million according to Celebrity Net Worth) to charity or to poor people and then leave...

I'm the exact opposite. I'm proud to be white. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I

Winder if she will move to Baltimore now? Maybe Newark? 

An old washed up actress desperately starving for attention.  We should call this disease Alyssa Milano Malignancy. 

• Thanks 1

She's Jewish. 

Every single time.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

She's Jewish. 

Every single time.

I would apologize if I was a joo

• Haha 2

What she needs to do is move out of this country now that she's renounced it.  Time to head over to Cuba, Venezuela or North Korea where you think the real dream is happening.

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sorry - thought we were talking about Alyssa Milano.

Riiiight. Sure you did.  

There was a time when we as a country embraced success and sought to lift up those who weren't as successful to our level.  Now, the left thinks we should be ashamed of our success.  Bizarre. 

Oh, and Patricia, if you're so ashamed maybe you can look up Rachel Dolezal and have her help you.  I'm sure she'd be happy to help you embrace your true self.

She sure has a lot of plastic surgery/botox/fillers. Is that even attractive?

No one should apologize for being white. That's kind of not even understanding the issue. Me being born black is not the bad part, anymore than her being white is bad. It's how you live your life. Being aware that some people suffer and that you have privileges does not mean you should apologize for who you are. I don't have to apologize to Mexicans for being American. I just have to respect people and be aware that not everyone may have my advantages.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

No one should apologize for being white. That's kind of not even understanding the issue. Me being born black is not the bad part, anymore than her being white is bad. It's how you live your life. Being aware that some people suffer and that you have privileges does not mean you should apologize for who you are. I don't have to apologize to Mexicans for being American. I just have to respect people and be aware that not everyone may have my advantages.

The "Like" comes from your bear.   💕

• Thanks 1

It kinda cool watching these idiots melt down and lose their minds. We definitely need 4 more years.

• Like 1

What shouldn't be lost in this is that the US flag is offensive to these people.  So its not just the nazi flag, or the confederate flag, or the gadsden flag. 

I feel so privileged to have to bust my ass to provide a good life for my family.

Committing a disproportionate amount of violent crime and getting extra scrutiny for it is not "a disadvantage". It is the result of poor choices and behavior.

Be better.

59 minutes ago, peenie said:

“Understanding the issue” meaning what? Being white?

• Like 1

From the article...

In addition, the numbers for 2019 show that white people committed 29 per cent of mass shootings in America, with black people responsible for 51 per cent.

24 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

“Understanding the issue” meaning what? Being white?

She is saying that you don’t have to feel bad for being white, we as a group just need to understand that we have an easier path to success and have many more privileges than anyone else...even though it’s actually easier for blacks to be successful more so than any other race, if they just kind of try. She also thinks that she is better than Mexicans. 

5 hours ago, Bert said:

That is Hank Johnson, Alexandria Cortez stupid.

That kind of stupid is going mainstream in that party. 

1939599_682269148498176_26890365_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

Only people who never worked a hard day in their life or worried about their economic future have this view. 

14 hours ago, peenie said:

Are we still pretending you are black white legged peenie?

This nonsense of having advantages as being some kind of evil is absolute excrement and the worst kind of despicable envy.

You want something, go out and focking earn it, stop hating on people who have more than you....jesus people......

So because I work hard to give my kids the best life possible, in my opinion, they are going to be ridiculed for it when they’re older. 

Nope, sorry your parents weren’t as good as me. 

I think white people in general have an easier time in life than black people. Most of that is economic advantage and the fact that in general white people start off in a better situation for success. That’s just reality.

Nothing white people can do about it other than be aware of their privilege though, and no point in apologizing for it.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think white people in general have an easier time in life than black people. Most of that is economic advantage and the fact that in general white people start off in a better situation for success. That’s just reality.

Nothing white people can do about it other than be aware of their privilege though, and no point in apologizing for it.

You forgot to request your point of privilege lil miss jazz hands. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You forgot to request your point of privilege lil miss jazz hands. 

Fat guy triggered.