Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

Born White Apology

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Please do not use gendered language!

Drobs prefers “they”? 

36 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You forgot to request your point of privilege lil miss jazz hands. 

pretty sure its 'personal point of privilege', can't have him speaking for the masses

If you are ashamed of your skin. That is you. I am not and I would hope no one is to be honest. Of any color. 

Apologizing for being white is like saying sorry for being a human. Or left handed. Or having brown eyes. 

5 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Are we still pretending you are black white legged peenie?

Rachel Dolezal is blacker than peenie.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

If you are ashamed of your skin. That is you. I am not and I would hope no one is to be honest. Of any color. 

Apologizing for being white is like saying sorry for being a human. Or left handed. Or having brown eyes. 

I'm sorry I have a huge cack.

13 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

I'm sorry I have a huge cack.

You are proud of a 6 pound 3 inch cack? Can't imagine chicks dig that.

58 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

:clap:

11 hours ago, MDC said:

I think white people in general have an easier time in life than black people. Most of that is economic advantage and the fact that in general white people start off in a better situation for success. That’s just reality.

Nothing white people can do about it other than be aware of their privilege though, and no point in apologizing for it.

Why are race and gender the only inborn privileges people have to be aware of or apologize for? 

What about smarts? Height? Looks? Wealth? Should one feel guilty for these as well? 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Why are race and gender the only inborn privileges people have to be aware of or apologize for? 

What about smarts? Height? Looks? Wealth? Should one feel guilty for these as well? 

I'm waiting for the MDC lawsuit of him suing his parents for him being really ugly due to his genetics.

Then I'm supposed to feel guilty because I am better looking and somehow that favors me in life. Talent doesn't matter in MDC's world, if you are white, you are blessed no matter what. There are no poor struggling whites in the country. And according to his/her logic, no black males or any females at all are able to achieve in this country.

13 hours ago, MDC said:

I think white people in general have an easier time in life than black people. Most of that is economic advantage and the fact that in general white people start off in a better situation for success. That’s just reality.

Your lack of cultural awareness is spectacular. You're misguided BIGLY. Black folks have a bigger hole to dig out of because of culture that was driven by policy. Keep blaming whitey is not the way to go.  

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don’t think white people should feel guilty and I just said most of race based privilege is actually an economic vs a race advantage. :dunno:

8 hours ago, MDC said:

I don’t think white people should feel guilty and I just said most of race based privilege is actually an economic vs a race advantage. :dunno:

It was more of a sarcastic rhetorical question. I know what you meant. 

On 8/9/2019 at 12:37 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Only people who never worked a hard day in their life or worried about their economic future have this view. 

I've worked maybe 10 "hard" days in my life. I am so thankful for how lucky I was to get into the career I have.  This b1tch needs to be put down.