Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

In zero FF leagues for first time since I started...1997 I think

My last long term league shut down.  Everyone is just kinda done with NFL in general.  I know most of us found this place through FF.  Anyone not do any FF amymore?  What about the daily stuff?  Isnt that kind of a scam for people buying up a bunch of teams?

Stopped last year.  In a league since 1993.  I didn't miss it at all.  

Only thing I do now is a weekly pickem....some decent $$ in it.   Just dont have the thrill for FF anymore

39 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Stopped last year.  In a league since 1993.  I didn't miss it at all.  

Only thing I do now is a weekly pickem....some decent $$ in it.   Just dont have the thrill for FF anymore

What is weekly Pick'em? Is that like a DraftKings thing? I really have very little familiarity with the daily stuff.

Picking the games.  Against the spread.  Theres about 30 guys in it.  Weekly prizes and 1/2 and full year awards

I think they stopped playing on the moon last year. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Fireballer said:

My last long term league shut down.  Everyone is just kinda done with NFL in general.  I know most of us found this place through FF.  Anyone not do any FF amymore?  What about the daily stuff?  Isnt that kind of a scam for people buying up a bunch of teams?

Stopped three years ago and haven't looked back...

Hell I don't even watch the games, not that there was a need to begin with...

You guys don't miss the draft? Best part.  We have ours at a hotel and drink afterwards. Or during. And before. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You guys don't miss the draft?

Nope...

Just now, posty said:

Nope...

I can see why in your case. Many normal humans actually have friends they like to see from time to time, not draft against 13 yr old strangers online. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You guys don't miss the draft? Best part.  We have ours at a hotel and drink afterwards. Or during. And before. 

Thats one thing I miss.  My league that shutdown a few years ago, we always had an interesting draft.  Started out in a hotel room at the beach.  Had a few years we had strippers, even planned a Vegas trip and did draft out there. 

I would be interested in doing a college fantasy league, but no one wants to do those. :angry:

• Like 1