Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Antonio Callaway - 4 Game Suspension

Now with Callaway coming back this week, is he worth a stash?  There are a lot of mouths to feed in that offence with OBJ, Landry and Chubb, but he showed some decent flashes in the past.  My team has been hit badly with injuries, so he's catching my eye as a possible hidden gem.

17 minutes ago, Cretins said:

Now with Callaway coming back this week, is he worth a stash?  There are a lot of mouths to feed in that offence with OBJ, Landry and Chubb, but he showed some decent flashes in the past.  My team has been hit badly with injuries, so he's catching my eye as a possible hidden gem.

Higgins would probably be worth more than Calloway, if Higgins could ever get back on the field.  Mayfield seems to have an eye for Higgins.

51 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I've hit Callaway irons before, they're more for high handicaps that fight slices-rookie swings. Axe might like'm though!

"Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose."  --Winston Churchill

14 hours ago, AxeElf said:

"Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose."  --Winston Churchill

When you're playing good golf it is so much fun, but there are times out there it's like witchcraft, you play bad, can't figure it out and it's very humbling-same philosophy in my words. Have a good one Axe.