Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

I'm Trumped out

Seems EVERY 2nd article is Trump did this, Trump said that.

Anyone else just getting totally burned out on the whole thing?   Can we have a day where there aren't a dozen news articles about what the man said or did or didn't say or do?

It's exhausting

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Anyone else just getting totally burned out on the whole thing?   Can we have a day where there aren't a dozen news articles about what the man said or did or didn't say or do?

It's exhausting

Yes. Thank god football is starting soon. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lions lost 31-3 and looked horrible in every aspect.

So I will say yeah....COLLEGE football.  Cept that means I gotta listen to "Jim Harbaugh Radio" all fall.  

20 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Lions lost 31-3 and looked horrible in every aspect.

So I will say yeah....COLLEGE football.  Cept that means I gotta listen to "Jim Harbaugh Radio" all fall.  

Just watch the Bears kick the shlt out of the nfc this year.

HT, want to bet me the Giants have more wins than the Bears again this year? 

19 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

HT, want to bet me the Giants have more wins than the Bears again this year? 

Sure. Tie goes to me. Giants suck, right? 

34 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Not happening.

Bears will be the best 3rd place team in the division, though.  Prolly won't even make the playoffs.  GB will be the jewel of the NFC.

Try again next year.

19 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I'm down with that. What we betting? 

Same as last time I guess. 

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m hoping after the election, when he can’t run for a 3rd term, the media will lessen their bias and help keep America great.

That will never happen.

36 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Not happening.

Bears will be the best 3rd place team in the division, though.  Prolly won't even make the playoffs.  GB will be the jewel of the NFC.

Try again next year.

Rodgers is already getting into limp wristed slap fights with his coach. Maybe if GBs qb wasn't such a priss they would stand a chance

I am tired of hearing about Trump, guns, terrorists, Me Too, gays, immigrants, Mexicans, China, North Korea and believe it or not racism. Tired, tired, tired! 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, peenie said:

I am tired of hearing about Trump, guns, terrorists, Me Too, gays, immigrants, Mexicans, China, North Korea and believe it or not racism. Tired, tired, tired! 

Ditto.

18 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Rodgers is already getting into limp wristed slap fights with his coach. Maybe if GBs qb wasn't such a priss they would stand a chance

Oh please. :lol:  Rodgers on his worst day is 1000x better than any Bears QB going back 30 years.  

GB is going to pound the Bears into the dirt this year on their way to the SuperBowl.

43 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Rodgers is already getting into limp wristed slap fights with his coach.

What?

3 hours ago, supermike80 said:

It's exhausting

That's exactly the POINT of the laser focus on Trump for 4 years.  The media wants to put you in a mental state where you vote for his opponent just to make it all go away.

It’s a fun sort of symbiotic relationship the media has with Trump. He is the greatest thing to happen to news outlets and late night talk shows. 24/7 coverage, quotes, stories, unlike any president or even public figure before him. They trash him but their biggest fear deep down is him not getting re-elected. Think about it. Would they get the same ratings, clicks, coverage, attention from Joe Biden? Would Biden have enough interesting or controversial about him to justify 99% of their stuff around him? 

3 hours ago, supermike80 said:

It's exhausting

Why don’t you like Winning?

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

It’s a fun sort of symbiotic relationship the media has with Trump. He is the greatest thing to happen to news outlets and late night talk shows. 24/7 coverage, quotes, stories, unlike any president or even public figure before him. They trash him but their biggest fear deep down is him not getting re-elected. Think about it. Would they get the same ratings, clicks, coverage, attention from Joe Biden? Would Biden have enough interesting or controversial about him to justify 99% of their stuff around him? 

When the democrats took over everything in 2009, it didn't stop.  The liberal media just swiveled around and started focusing ALL efforts on any right wing organization in the private sector.  Boy Scouts, religion, Fox News, right wing talk radio and the emergent "tea party" wing of the GOP.

• Like 1

Not me. I hope to gawd he gets re-elected just so the melt down continues. It's hilarious. :lol:

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh please. :lol:  Rodgers on his worst day is 1000x better than any Bears QB going back 30 years.  

GB is going to pound the Bears into the dirt this year on their way to the SuperBowl.

Right. The Packers are going to magically overcome Rodgers unwillingness to win. Typical delusional Packer fan. The Bears have passed them. Accept it and move on, praying for a wild card

56 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Right. The Packers are going to magically overcome Rodgers unwillingness to win. Typical delusional Packer fan. The Bears have passed them. Accept it and move on, praying for a wild card

Typical bears fan - always thinking THIS is the year.  Sorry to be the BEARer of bad news, but GB is going to eat you guys for lunch once again.

The best you can do is hope for 3rd place in the Division.  If you're lucky.  And you ain't.

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Typical bears fan - always thinking THIS is the year.  Sorry to be the BEARer of bad news, but GB is going to eat you guys for lunch once again.

The best you can do is hope for 3rd place in the Division.  If you're lucky.  And you ain't.

Who won the division last year?

14 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Who won the division last year?

Listened to a podcast today that predicted a bit of a fall for the Bears. Last year they had a huge positive turnover ratio, which is the one stat that doesnt carry over year to year.

Green Bay and Minnesota had everything go wrong last year and are primed to be better. NFC North is going to be a tossup.

28 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Listened to a podcast today that predicted a bit of a fall for the Bears. Last year they had a huge positive turnover ratio, which is the one stat that doesnt carry over year to year.

Green Bay and Minnesota had everything go wrong last year and are primed to be better. NFC North is going to be a tossup.

I think the Vikes are primed to make a big run if they can stay healthy. I think the Packers are primed to implode this year much worse than last year. Bears will fall off a cliff this year

7 hours ago, peenie said:

If you didn't keep deleting all your threads I could probably give you links to about 100 examples of you bringing up racism and reparations and slavery and etc.... 

Get over it and face the truth.

No! Orange man bad. Anything bad that happens is Orange mans fault. You must know every single thing he does is bad. 

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

No! Orange man bad. Anything bad that happens is Orange mans fault. You must know every single thing he does is bad. 

I saw a CNN news alert today that Trump farted in the open and that is raising serious concerns with the leftists who want to save the planet from it's ultimate demise. People need to realize that the Earth needs humans to help it exist. Except for those humans that don't fit in with the leftist standards. The Earth is at the human's mercy I guess. :dunno:

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Acree 100%  Post of the day. 

:cheers:

7 hours ago, sderk said:

If you didn't keep deleting all your threads I could probably give you links to about 100 examples of you bringing up racism and reparations and slavery and etc.... 

Get over it and face the truth.

Actually, the thread you speak of was about all those things EXCEPT racism that is problematic. The focus was not on racism but rather the problems within. 

3 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Great video! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, peenie said:

Me too.  Especially when you know the reason for the story is not really to inform but to influence undecided voters and rally the base.